Drinking around the World Showcase

Pooh Lover

Food and Wine Fest is off the hook... Love, Love, Love it!!! Pooh, we tried the Berry weiss this year at F&W, hubby really liked it, and to my surprise, a local liquor store carried it... It was actually very very good!
Was introduced at a OSU Michigan football party several years ago and have been a fan ever since! Tastes nothing like you would imagine raspberry beer would taste. Where did you find it at F&W fest?

DisneyDebNJ

Was introduced at a OSU Michigan football party several years ago and have been a fan ever since! Tastes nothing like you would imagine raspberry beer would taste. Where did you find it at F&W fest?
It was at the Craft Beers booth .... leinenkugel berryweiss.... I had to run downstairs and check LOL We REALLY liked it. Tastes more like a wine cooler than beer.

Pooh Lover

Do you believe the size of the *sip* he took??? Pluto.... REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! The kept checking his ID wherever we went, making sure he was old enough to consume alcohol! (and they referred to me a Ma'am) didnt have to show my ID ONCE!!! LOL
It's criminal! You'd think Pluto would have some major pull at EPCOT to buy his own drinks and here he is all over yours. Gotta find you a new side kick....this one isn't pulling his weight. Let's ask @figmentfan423 how hers is working out for her...LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom