Drinking Around the World.....In Epcot!

PrincessK

We need to have shirts made up. "Around the World in 80 Beers" or something like that. Either that or Team Disney Drinking Team.

I'm trying to convince my mother she wants to play in October when we go.

Elonwy

You can also utilize the often played "kiss around the world" as a 2nd part of the game. Lots of hot boys at the pavilions that don't mind getting a peck on the cheek :lookaroun

RebeccaMA

can't help you there, but I do suggest you allow more than a few hours to complete the mission. My DH and his friend tried to do it one night after we spent the day touring Hollywood Studios. So they basically had from 5pm-9pm to complete their mission. They didn't make it very far before they had to abandon the idea. Splitting drinks does sound like a good idea though. And I can tell you that carrying your DH or your sister will not be a lot of fun.! LOL!

Mrs.Toad

The wine tasting at Italy and France were excellent. Not expensive and they give you a little taste of a few different wines. The staff always seems nice and they explain what type of wine it is, where it comes from, and how it tastes in layman's terms.

Does anyone know about other interesting drinks or specialities in Epcot?

Planning for Drinking Around the World, Part 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom