Dress Code

bvolguards

people should be able to dress how they want but have some common sense........if you are pushing 300 lbs....scantily clad outfits may not be the best look for you

Dwarful

Well, I dont agree 100% that people should be allowed to wear what they want...I mean come on apparently there are way too many people out there lacking common sense for a family park. I dont want my kids seeing "trash talk & vulgarity"
here's an example for you: on Wed. we had to take friends back to the airport..we were in line checking her into her international flight and the female( cant say lady) in front of us had on this skimpy top..bent over to pick up her suitcase and she fell out of her top...her boyfriend started laughing and I said "Excuse me could you cover up?" I mean come on people...if you want that go the to strip club not something that is advertised as a family theme park!

mburk

We took the backstage tour last month and our tour guide spoke about dress codes. As everyone says, guests must be within the normal limits of decency. One thing no one mentioned here is no visible piercings are allowed for cast members (other than the womens' ears). Also, he related the incident where a girl showed up in see through pants and thong underwear. She was not permitted access to the park.

disneyfamily

If I had a dime for everytime I had to cover my sons eyes because a woman was giving us the one cheek peek I could buy Disney. Not to pick on a particular group, but they mostly seem European. Must have less hangups than us Yanks

gjpjtj

You know I never thought about a dress code.....but I guess it's because using common sense while dressing, one wouldn't have too!
However, to be honest, I think the scantilly clad ladies are a wonderful Florida treat!:goodnevil

Irrawaddy Erik

I think the dress code is a good thing.......If I see any kids w/out shoes on I always ask the parents that the child needs shoes...(usually they come back w/ "thats not a rule, it doesnt say that anywhere" thats when I pull out my handy dandy trusty guide map...where it clearly states that "Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.")

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdw100
If you are wearing inappropriate clothing, they make you change it right?

they actually have given guests a change of clothes in the past...

RobFL

Account Suspended
Maybe this ties into the CM's flirting thread...

But sometimes i have trouble finding words with some not so completely dressed guests to say anything. :eek:

The ones who don't wow me are the ones who get the lecture :animwink:

Strangely enough.. the ones i can't find the nerve to tell to put it back on are the ones no other CM has talked to when I see them 3 hours later either.

-Rob

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
maybe I just have a lot of nerve.. but I've told a guest before that other guests were complaining and asked them to get their shirt back on. They said no.. so I said then, I'm complaining, please put your shirt on.. he still said no.

Then security said they were complaining and he still said no..

Then security said that if he wasn't wearing a shirt, he still had to cover his 'C' cups with at least a sports bra. The guy then put his shirt on (i'm dead serious.. i didn't say it, and the guy who did.. well.. he was thankful the guest had a sense of humor).

Wilt Dasney

Funy story I heard from a friend who did the College Program last year:

Apparently, one day while he was there, a young mother was walking down Main Street, USA with her 2-3 year old daughter...who was completely naked!

When a CM told the mother that she would have to put some clothes on the girl, she said "She puked on all of them a few minutes ago!"

So the CM's gave the girl an entire outfit of Disney clothes. Come to think of it, that sounds like a nice way to get some free merchandise from the parks...wonder if they'd accept that excuse for anyone over 10?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom