Dress Code for Le Cellier?

John park hopper

It's different walking into a resort for a dinner reservation as compared to walk in into a dinner reservation at the park after spending the day in the park dripping and soaked with sweat.
2019 we ate JIKO for our anniversary (resort restaurant) which has a dress code--- unfortunately Disney does not enforce. Family came in looked like they just left the pool.

Jon81uk

That may be true but they don’t enforce it. Tank tops on dudes with hair hanging out of their back and arm pits is a great look as your eat a $50 steak

I do think it should be enforced in the resort signature places.
In the parks there doesn't seem to be a dress code listed on the pages for the signature restaurants so that's fine, there is no expectation, but it might be nicer to avoid a tank top.

In places like Cali Grill, if I saw someone in a casual tank top I probably would say something to the host. But so far I've never had a visit and noticed anyone looking really scruffy.

Hockey89

I do think it should be enforced in the resort signature places.
In the parks there doesn't seem to be a dress code listed on the pages for the signature restaurants so that's fine, there is no expectation, but it might be nicer to avoid a tank top.

In places like Cali Grill, if I saw someone in a casual tank top I probably would say something to the host. But so far I've never had a visit and noticed anyone looking really scruffy.
If you took a picture of YM STeakhouse from 20 years ago to the last few times I went, it is shocking. I’m ok with it in parks. I get it. Outside of the parks it should be enforced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom