Dreams Unlimited

DisneyJoe

They use strictly email, they don't have or use phones where you can talk with your agent.

They have a central office number for payment issues, but I believe that is it.

I'd personally rather be able to call my agent on the phone, or have them call me, or both.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Give Kingdom Konsultants a call. They are like time participants here on the forums and are very well regarded.

Upvote 0

fredtom

We booked our DCL land and sea package with Dreams Unlimited a few years ago and the service was excellent... very personalized and detailed. They also offer a shipboard credit for the cruise portion, based on the amount of your booking. We've recommended them to friends several times.

Have a great trip.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Has anyone here ever dealt with them?

Any good or bad stories about these guys?

Throughout my 10 years in DRC, mainly on the Travel Company side I have dealt with all of the travel agents out there who sell Disney. Most of the ones like KK, Small World, Dreams Unlimited, Kingdom Magic, I could go on and on, are very experienced in booking Disney and you really can't go wrong with any of those.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Kingdom Konsultants beat their quoted price for a hotel room by a few dollars, AND got me an upgrade to concierge at the same time for that price, so actually saved me even more money. (Free breakfast, evening snacks with wine, etc) The "snacks" at lunchtime were more than adequate. In fact, had I not been meeting people for dinner, I would have skipped it.

I can't guarantee that your experience will be the same.

Upvote 0
I used them in December of 2007. I booked my hotel, bought my tickets, made restaurant reservations, and made reservations to the Hoop-Dee-Do review through them. Everything went very smooth. I even had them change a restaurant seating time. Within two hours I received an e-mail confirmation. I would use them again.

Upvote 0

Iakona

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. As someone that plans and runs multi-million dollar projects I ALWAYS go with Kingdom Konsultants for my Disney trips. They book everything and have great tips. They re-book and get me better deals, usually before I even know those deals are available.
They are the BEST.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. As someone that plans and runs multi-million dollar projects I ALWAYS go with Kingdom Konsultants for my Disney trips. They book everything and have great tips. They re-book and get me better deals, usually before I even know those deals are available.
They are the BEST.

Hey Stranger! It's time for you to book another one! What about an Adventure by Disney????

Pam

Upvote 0

Norm The Skull

Original Poster
Thanks Pam

But after this trip I will have to wait a couple of years (5) before our next trip.

Next trip Ottawa to Anaheim for a couple of days (I will need to find something to do there!! I wonder What) then off to Hawaii

The Hawaii trip was the deal with my wife.
I will tell her about Anaheim at some point

But I will keep Kingdom K. in mind

Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom