dreams about WDW

rodserling27

I dream about WDW ALL the time.

Another dream is I get there, and everything is not where it should be, and it looks nothing like it should, however I know exactly where everything is located.
Yes, yes!! This is my most frequently recurring WDW dream. I had another one the other night that we were trying to walk from SGE to IASW (yes, in my dream they were side-by-side). However, there were random walls blocking the path and we had to take the train around the park 1 1/2 times to get there....Very bizarre!!

Neo222

I had a lot of weird/crazy WDW dreams; almost all of them being a different version of a park I know so well. In the past it just used to be a random WDW landmark (either Cinderella's Castle or Spaceship Earth) located in some bizarre location, like behind my house, with no other rides around it.

Now, I pretty much have dreams of a dark twisted version of the Magic Kingdom park, with some weird things happening that would creep me out! Guessing as you grow older and play FPS video games that are rated Mature, you start to get these kinds of dreams. :shrug:

rachels

I had a dream last night in fact that we were at the Magic Kingdom, and when I went to change the baby I had no diapers. So, we went back to the hotel room,and there were no diapers. Well, we went to the stores and there were no diapers!
I take this dream as a reminder to make sure I have plenty of diapers for Walt Disney World.

Walt Disney1955

Weird, weird dream I had once. Prior to October of 2009 I hadn't been to WDW for 7 years. I was preparing for the trip and had a weird dream that I was walking into the Magic Kingdom. Instead of walking under the train station I had to go through this castle first (no, not Cinderella's, more like one from the Wizard of Oz). So we were climbing this castle and all we had to do was get to the top of it and then we would be able to see Main Street and the real Castle. I was almost to the top and I lost my wife. I don't know where she went. Then I woke up :shrug:

WaltLover

Yes!! I dream a lot! One disney dream took place way into the future. everyone lived under the ground. only little chimnys stuck out of the earth. While i was in my little house a big drill came crashing into my house. Inside controlling the drill was Mickey Mouse!!! I was excited even though he ruined my house. I then followed him to Disney World where I was suprised that it was still in existence. It was busy like always and Mickey went in to a building and was making an apearance all he did was wave at people then ran out again! haha Strange dream. All my others have to do with being on vacation but not actually getting anything I wanted done... :hammer: 'Im crazy I guess.

protiius

One dream that really resonates with me is from a long time ago. I was sharing a candle-lit picnic with Topanga (from Boy Meets World) in one of the MK ski lifts that had stalled over the park. Ha!

It wasn't until I was in the shower in the morning that I realised that the dream was not real and that I didn't even know Topanga (or that Topanga was actually a fictional character) :eek:

NMBC1993

I never really have any weird dreams at all, let alone about Disney. But this one night I had the strangest dream which sort of involved Disney. I was walking through Liberty Square and all of a sudden I see a log cabin in the middle of the walkway. I enter the cabin to find out there is a lecture on the art of camping in there and all my friends were there. As we sat there, the teacher didn’t know anything about camping, so my friend Big Cliff went up to the teacher and starts punching him in the face, then we went on our lunch break. During lunch I tried sneaking out of the cabin to go ride Haunted Mansion but the doors were lock so I went back to the cabin only to find that my other friend Jeremiah didn't have any lunchables and was freaking out so we runs out of the cabin screaming. After that we were sitting in class when a firework from the castle show shoots through the window and breaks the glass, I try to get to the Haunted Mansion again but the door is still locked. So finally we all graduate the camping class and we all run out excited as we see Jeremiah has returned with a knapsack full of lunchables. We all celebrate by running through the park seeing thousands of other students as well (apparently there were other cabins throughout the park) In my excitement I climb a railing in Frontierland and jump off it, only to realize that I couldn't fly, I started freaking out and from behind me I hear Elmo say "Don't worry I got you!" and I fall into a hay stack. After that my friends and I enjoy some Dole Whips on the rocks in Adventureland as we see a group of girls walking by, so we introduce ourselves and all head off to ride Space Mountain. Needless to say after I woke up I wrote all that down on paper, I never wanted to forget that dream:)

the-reason14

I had one just last night. It barely involves disney, but it involves someone who invites themselves to go with us quite often. I've already made it clear that I dont want to be bothered with this person, then she shows up in this dream. All I remember was being in Magic Kingdom and walking around with my family and her, and since I've been to Disneyland I was constantly talking about how its like this over there and blah blah blah. Well, we were trying to get on a bus to AK and part of me was trying to figure out how to ditch them, but we ended up on a bus together and wound up going off property just to see a sign that says Disneyland paris pointing to the right, and a sign saying Walt Disney World pointing to where we just left. WTH.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I've been going to the Disney parks since I was about 3 years old and I've had TONS of dreams about Disney parks since then, usually a warped version of the real parks, especially Epcot. I will say though, most of them are very cool, unique things that don't really exist but I wish they did...they're just too difficult to explain to anyone else though.

Lots of things in dreams, feelings and emotions in general can't translate very well, at least to me.

I've had dreams about visiting different versions of the parks also, like Tokyo's Splash Mountain being very different, and one version of it going through a tree on the lift hill, almost like it morphed into the tree of life at Animal Kingdom.

Courtney1188

Not about WDW, but Disney in general...

When I was about 7, I had a very detailed dream that involved Maleficent busting through a sewer cover right outside our home and breaking into my house! In the dream the dragon was smaller but still with very long sharp teeth, fire breathing, etc. It didn't wake my family up because apparently she was being quiet and sneaky, haha. I was in bed and pulled the covers over me and hid. Then the dream ended.

Of course, the next morning my brother overheard me tell my mom about it, and proceeded to tell me that he had a crazy dream about Maleficent, described my dream exactly, but then continued it where mine left off, saying that he had to sword fight outside and defeat her. And then I was convinced the dream was real and had nightmares for a few more days :lol:

Epic Epcot

I've been going to the Disney parks since I was about 3 years old and I've had TONS of dreams about Disney parks since then, usually a warped version of the real parks, especially Epcot. I will say though, most of them are very cool, unique things that don't really exist but I wish they did...they're just too difficult to explain to anyone else though.

No way, my WDW dreams are like that too! Only execpt for being mostly cool, they're mostly neglected and cheapish.

There's a lot of wide open, albeit concrete covered, spaces; for example, Main Street might be 1 acre wide. There was another dream where I went to a corruption DL's TL, with randomly placed rocks, metallic gold paint everywhere, and SM being tiny and painted black and gold.

sbkline

I often dream of being in WDW, or the Kissimmee area, but I don't think I have ever once had such a dream where it is the REAL WDW or the REAL Kissimmee area. Even though, in my dream, I know we're supposed to be at WDW, it's not anything close to the WDW that we all know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom