Dreamflight Fly-Through Now Available

DigitalDisney

Original Poster
Hola
As some of you know, I have been attempting to create a flow-through MP3 of Dreamflight/Take Flight.

I have been able to create many of the music loops in the ride by editing and combining live recordings of the ride. Unfortunately, one loop is missing completely (load loop), and several are incomplete (san francisco and the pop-up book). Otherwise, I was able to piece together all of the other loops.

So, without any further ado, here is the file. It clocks in at about 8:30 total, and is about 6MB in size.

It will be redone at some point, since I need to recreate some of the loops (the fades between cuts are painfully obvious in some of them), and I also want to rearrange the final mix.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Thanks for this!!

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that misses dreamflight. :p

I had a small 30 second clip of the main song and I played it so many times my roommate got mad at me and deleted the mp3 from my computer. This should provide for some really fun times of her yelling at me. LOL.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that misses dreamflight. :p

you're not the only one.. :p

Thanks DigitalDisney!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ahh... Dreamflight. RIP!

Superb job on the audio track - many thanks for sharing it with us!

Should you re do the edit as you mentioned, I have several versions of the ride (live) and my own ride thru soundtrack from a work in progress video. I`d love to share some parts you are missing for you to use. PM me if you want the specifics of what I can offer. Anything I can do to help!

Thanks again.

General Grizz

... or get Disney to RELEASE this stuff so we don't have to use our lives recreating it time after time as new material gets available... only to realize in the end that Disney has it all dusting up on a shelf! :brick:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I totally agree General! They would make a fortune from us! I actually contacted the composer of Dreamflight last year, he had to get TWDC permission to release the music, and couldn`t.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom