Dreamfinder: Redux?

Cmdr_Crimson

My Journey Into Imagination Script!

So Since I was inspired by all these other scripts...I did one myself. Hope you like it!

Guest enter Imagination Institute..The picture of Nigel Channing on the Inventor's hall of fame is now a projected screen image that also greets you as you enter the institute.

Nigel Channing: Welcome everyone to our special open house. We are delighted that you come at a most perfect time! Today we are giving you an opportunity to tour the Sensory Labs and expreince on how to keep your imagination controled..(As Nigel talks The image of himl starts to have little glitches being changed to Animated, Piccasso style, Abstract, Stop motion, and CGI) But we only hope that using your imagination you can always keep it under control And don't go to reckless with it.....(Light giggling is heard as you continue throught the line)

New interactive screens and sound buttons spread out through the que line so guests can begin using there imaginations prior to the attraction. As you continue to the ride itself you hear light giggling of laughter as you continue to your vehicle.

(Guests enter the vehicle. As the announcement begins)

Female Announcer: Attention all institute guests. For the saftey and comfort. Please remain seated throughout your journey by keeping your hands and feet away from the doors. (Once again light giggling is heard) And...Hey! I was using that. (The microphone backfeeds then you hear)

Figment: And most importantly don't forget to let your Imagination run Wild!! (Female Announcer pulls back the mic)

Female Announcer: Ahem..Yes...Thank you.

(Vehicle moves into the screen area)

Female Announcer
: Ladies And Gentleman..The Chairman of The Imagination Institute Dr. Nigel Channing.

Nigel
: Welcome everyone to our special tour of the imagination isntitute. Today on your tour you will see how to keep your imagination under control.

Figment:
Oh boy Doc! More guests to set there Imaginations free!

Nigel:
Ah.. this is one of our greatest discoveries The Figment of Imagination.

Figment
: Come on doc...If you keep your Imagination controlled. You'll never know what your really missing!

Nigel:
I know perfectly how! (Figment dissapears)..I'll meet you all in the Sound lab.

(Vehicle moves to soundlab)

Nigel:
Welcome to the sound lab...Here we can test different sounds that will control your hearing. Like this bird (All sounds familiar to the tune One Little Spark). The car horn, or the sound of a guitar....a guitar???

Figment
: Heeellllooooooooo Imaginites! Are you ready to set your Imaginations Free??

Nigel
: Figment! I thought I told you not to interfere with the tour!

Figment
: But, doc! it's not about listening with your ears..It's about listening with your imagination! For you see...

(Hard Rock Version - One Little Spark)
For every sound. There's Inspriation.
Keep it controlled. Leaves Deprevation.
The Sense of sound is true to Everything.
Let it run wild.
Your Ears will Ring!

(Entering the Touch lab. Touch lab takes over the sight lab. The screen that projected the eyechart now is a animated pressure level that says hot and cold. The tables fill with different touch sensations around the screen.)

Nigel
: Figment?....Figment? *sigh* he's gone....Our research has shown that the sense of touch can be controled by using your mind and body to give the sensation of feeling a higher level of Imagination.

(Figment fly's out of the side of the screen)

Figment
: Higher Level! Oh Doc! Lemme Help!

Nigel: Figment don't!

(Figment Pulls the lever up and makes the room really hot. orange and red lights give the sensation of making the room look hotter.)

Figment
: *Phew* Is it hot in here! Let's cool things down a little!

(Figment pulls the lever down as it get's really cold and blue and purple lights give the sensation of it being cold.)

Nigel
: Figment! Brrrr! It's really cold in here!

Figment
: I guess I got your feelings all frozen *giggles*

(One little spark plays)
With a burst Cold you can be freezin.
With a blast of heat. You can be streamin.
The Sense of Touch Can make your senses fly
There's more to feel
Give it a try.

(Vehicle moves to what is suppose to be the next section of the Institute where we pause and see Figment again)

Nigel:
Figment I have had enough of your antics here! I suggest you go away!

Figment: But doc? I...

Nigel
: JUST GO!!

Figment: (Figment looks down and sad as the lights start to dim) Alright doc..if you say so...(Figment stranded with fiber optics becomes sparkles of light as it trails off)
(It's now completly pitch black as the vehicle goes into the next room)

Nigel
: Now where was I? I.......hang on? What's going on? The institute is completley shut down? But? I've controlled my imagination and it's not giving me anything.....I'm...I'm lost!!

Familiar Voice: Your not lost! Your just left in the Dark! Let your imagination run free! With one little spark!

Nigel:
Who is that?

Familiar Voice
: Try it my boy! Let your imagination run free!

Nigel
: Umm..alright.

(Former section of Figments Place)
(Dr. Channing let's his imagination run free! Math, science, art, and Also a hidden mickey is added. Different versions of one little spark plays as you pass through)

Nigel:
Unbelievable! I never thought I can use my imagination at such a great level!

Familiar Voice
: Ha Ha! You see my boy! There's nothing that compares to the power of your imagination. If you keep it controlled you'll only stay inside the box.

Nigel
: OH! Of course..It makes perfect sense! ah ha thank you sir!

(Entering the last room with the lab screens)

Nigel:
And as you can see that it's always best to let your imagination run free! I only wish I could personally thank the person who set mine free!

Figment
: I can help with that!

Nigel
: Figment. I'm sorry I took you all wrong.

Figment: Aww Doc...don't thank me...Thank the Big guy!

Nigel
: The Big Guy?

(Sparks fly and the screens go down revealing the Dream ship and Dreamfinder.)

Dreamfinder: Ah ha ha. You did a great job Figment! Keep this up and I may make you the chairman!

Nigel
: I heard that!

(Figment is back in his old spot on the ship as they sing once more)
Imagination.
Imagination
A Dream Can be a dream come true
with just that spark from me and you

(As we enter the sub-room before the exit we see Nigel on screen letting his imagination run free as he sings)
One little Spark of inspirartion.
is at the Heart. Of all creation,
Right at the start of everything that's new
One little Spark. Lights up for you!
Imagination.
Imagination

(We enter the exit station still show Nigel remaning imagination lingering throughout the exit.)

Dreamfinder
: And now with greatest apreaciation I would like to invite you to the new Dreamport and Imageworks. Where your imagination can be set free!

Figment:
So long everybody!

(As you enter the dreamport hallway...you hear Nigel Channings voice faintly)
Nigel: Um, does anyone know how to stop the imagination? Anyone? Hello?

Buford

there's so much focus on introducing Dreamfinder and providing fanfare for him......why not leave him as an established character like Figment or even Channing are? It can put the focus back on what the pavilion is about - not the Dreamfinder pavilion - the Imagination pavilion!! :)

jedimaster1227

Cmdr_Crimson said:
So Since I was inspired by all these other scripts...I did one myself. Hope you like it!

Guest enter Imagination Institute..The picture of Nigel Channing on the Inventor's hall of fame is now a projected screen image that also greets you as you enter the institute.

Nigel Channing: Welcome everyone to our special open house. We are delighted that you come at a most perfect time! Today we are giving you an opportunity to tour the Sensory Labs and expreince on how to keep your imagination controled..(As Nigel talks The image of himl starts to have little glitches being changed to Animated, Piccasso style, Abstract, Stop motion, and CGI) But we only hope that using your imagination you can always keep it under control And don't go to reckless with it.....(Light giggling is heard as you continue throught the line)

New interactive screens and sound buttons spread out through the que line so guests can begin using there imaginations prior to the attraction. As you continue to the ride itself you hear light giggling of laughter as you continue to your vehicle.

(Guests enter the vehicle. As the announcement begins)

Female Announcer: Attention all institute guests. For the saftey and comfort. Please remain seated throughout your journey by keeping your hands and feet away from the doors. (Once again light giggling is heard) And...Hey! I was using that. (The microphone backfeeds then you hear)

Figment: And most importantly don't forget to let your Imagination run Wild!! (Female Announcer pulls back the mic)

Female Announcer: Ahem..Yes...Thank you.

(Vehicle moves into the screen area)

Female Announcer: Ladies And Gentleman..The Chairman of The Imagination Institute Dr. Nigel Channing.

Nigel: Welcome everyone to our special tour of the imagination isntitute. Today on your tour you will see how to keep your imagination under control.

Figment: Oh boy Doc! More guests to set there Imaginations free!

Nigel: Ah.. this is one of our greatest discoveries The Figment of Imagination.

Figment: Come on doc...If you keep your Imagination controlled. You'll never know what your really missing!

Nigel: I know perfectly how! (Figment dissapears)..I'll meet you all in the Sound lab.

(Vehicle moves to soundlab)

Nigel: Welcome to the sound lab...Here we can test different sounds that will control your hearing. Like this bird (All sounds familiar to the tune One Little Spark). The car horn, or the sound of a guitar....a guitar???

Figment: Heeellllooooooooo Imaginites! Are you ready to set your Imaginations Free??

Nigel: Figment! I thought I told you not to interfere with the tour!

Figment: But, doc! it's not about listening with your ears..It's about listening with your imagination! For you see...

(Hard Rock Version - One Little Spark)
For every sound. There's Inspriation.
Keep it controlled. Leaves Deprevation.
The Sense of sound is true to Everything.
Let it run wild.
Your Ears will Ring!

(Entering the Touch lab. Touch lab takes over the sight lab. The screen that projected the eyechart now is a animated pressure level that says hot and cold. The tables fill with different touch sensations around the screen.)

Nigel: Figment?....Figment? *sigh* he's gone....Our research has shown that the sense of touch can be controled by using your mind and body to give the sensation of feeling a higher level of Imagination.

(Figment fly's out of the side of the screen)

Figment: Higher Level! Oh Doc! Lemme Help!

Nigel: Figment don't!

(Figment Pulls the lever up and makes the room really hot. orange and red lights give the sensation of making the room look hotter.)

Figment: *Phew* Is it hot in here! Let's cool things down a little!

(Figment pulls the lever down as it get's really cold and blue and purple lights give the sensation of it being cold.)

Nigel: Figment! Brrrr! It's really cold in here!

Figment: I guess I got your feelings all frozen *giggles*

(One little spark plays)
With a burst Cold you can be freezin.
With a blast of heat. You can be streamin.
The Sense of Touch Can make your senses fly
There's more to feel
Give it a try.

(Vehicle moves to what is suppose to be the next section of the Institute where we pause and see Figment again)

Nigel: Figment I have had enough of your antics here! I suggest you go away!

Figment: But doc? I...

Nigel: JUST GO!!

Figment: (Figment looks down and sad as the lights start to dim) Alright doc..if you say so...(Figment stranded with fiber optics becomes sparkles of light as it trails off)
(It's now completly pitch black as the vehicle goes into the next room)

Nigel: Now where was I? I.......hang on? What's going on? The institute is completley shut down? But? I've controlled my imagination and it's not giving me anything.....I'm...I'm lost!!

Familiar Voice: Your not lost! Your just left in the Dark! Let your imagination run free! With one little spark!

Nigel: Who is that?

Familiar Voice: Try it my boy! Let your imagination run free!

Nigel: Umm..alright.

(Former section of Figments Place)
(Dr. Channing let's his imagination run free! Math, science, art, and Also a hidden mickey is added. Different versions of one little spark plays as you pass through)

Nigel: Unbelievable! I never thought I can use my imagination at such a great level!

Familiar Voice: Ha Ha! You see my boy! There's nothing that compares to the power of your imagination. If you keep it controlled you'll only stay inside the box.

Nigel: OH! Of course..It makes perfect sense! ah ha thank you sir!

(Entering the last room with the lab screens)

Nigel: And as you can see that it's always best to let your imagination run free! I only wish I could personally thank the person who set mine free!

Figment: I can help with that!

Nigel: Figment. I'm sorry I took you all wrong.

Figment: Aww Doc...don't thank me...Thank the Big guy!

Nigel: The Big Guy?

(Sparks fly and the screens go down revealing the Dream ship and Dreamfinder.)

Dreamfinder: Ah ha ha. You did a great job Figment! Keep this up and I may make you the chairman!

Nigel: I heard that!

(Figment is back in his old spot on the ship as they sing once more)
Imagination.
Imagination

(As we enter the sub-room before the exit we see Nigel on screen letting his imagination run free as he sings)
One little Spark of inspirartion.
is at the Heart. Of all creation,
Right at the start of everything that's new
One little Spark. Lights up for you!
Imagination.
Imagination

(We enter the exit station still show Nigel remaning imagination lingering throughout the exit.)

Dreamfinder: And now with greatest apreaciation I would like to invite you to the new Dreamport and Imageworks. Where your imagination can be set free!

Figment: So long everybody!

(As you enter the dreamport hallway...you hear Nigel Channings voice faintly)
Nigel: Um, does anyone know how to stop the imagination? Anyone? Hello?

Sounds good, but I would prefere an Imagination Institute-free pavilion, but that is just me.

Anyways, how many of you actually want the Dreamfinder back? I know I do but I have heard mixed responses from several people so I figured that I would ask!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom