Dream Squad

scubasteve920

Original Poster
Well, today i fianlly got the last approval form my academic advisor to apply for the WDWCP for this spring! i am so exicited and really hope i can make it on! the program is coming to my school on the 12th and i can not wait. a few questions though.

1. Will they be doing interviews on the spot and
2. if they do the interviews, will i find out if im on the program that day?
3. after all this talk about the dream sqaud, i was wondering if it was possible for me to be part of this amazing team of people.

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated

1. I didn't go to a live presentation, so I'm not sure, but I think it's a phone interview later.
2. Nope, you'll be in for several months of waiting
3.CPs aren't allowed on the Dream Squad...already asked :cry:

Good luck!!

what's the dream squad?

Oooh boy...it's been so hyped up on the forums for the longest time, I'm surprised you haven't heard of them!

Basically, they are the lucky CM's who get to award the prizes for the Year of a Million Dreams...anything from a set of Dream Mouse Ears to a 7 day cruise.

Captain Hank

Dream Squad CM's have to have been employed by Walt Disney World Co. for at least a year, and in their current role for at least six months. They also need recommendations from their managers. Then, there's a pretty lengthy application process.

cbmartin

Well, today i fianlly got the last approval form my academic advisor to apply for the WDWCP for this spring! i am so exicited and really hope i can make it on! the program is coming to my school on the 12th and i can not wait. a few questions though.

1. Will they be doing interviews on the spot and
2. if they do the interviews, will i find out if im on the program that day?
3. after all this talk about the dream sqaud, i was wondering if it was possible for me to be part of this amazing team of people.

Any other advice will be greatly appreciated

1. yes,and no, some will, but they only take about 10 people to do it on the spot, and the rest will get a phone interview.

2.I was lucky, last week, ihad my interview and the recr. told me on the spot that i was accepted:) , so it is possible, but more likely not.

3.no:cry:

you could just watch the e-presentation online and get a head start, just tell the interviewer that, and they will let you do it, and you could have your interveiw as early as tommarrow. Good luck.

scubasteve920

Original Poster
thanks cb! maybe i will see you down there in january! does anyone know when when the spring program officaily starts. ive never been to wdw for christmas and was hoping maybe i could see some of the decorations

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom