Dream maker package extra's

DonaldDuckfan

Hi there

We just booked our trip, with the Dream maker Package, and was wondering when you get those little extras. At check in ot...

If someone could help that would be great, thanks in advance
DDF

BrerPete

At check-in they will give you an envelope and you will sign you received it. Inside will be a voucher for your pins and lanyards that you can redeem at the merchandise store right at the hotel, or at other stores (they usually give you a list of places). You can redeem them whenever you want.

The other flex features (Golf, Planet Hollywood) are redeemed through your room card. You notify the place you will be using the flex feature when you arrive and they swipe your room card.

The poster is a new one, but I'm sure you ask at the front desk and they inform you how to redeem that option.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by BrerPete
At check-in they will give you an envelope and you will sign you received it. Inside will be a voucher for your pins and lanyards that you can redeem at the merchandise store right at the hotel, or at other stores (they usually give you a list of places). You can redeem them whenever you want.

The other flex features (Golf, Planet Hollywood) are redeemed through your room card. You notify the place you will be using the flex feature when you arrive and they swipe your room card.

The poster is a new one, but I'm sure you ask at the front desk and they inform you how to redeem that option.

Not quite.

You get a voucher for the lanyard sets and also a voucher for your choice feature.

Choose one of the following choice features:

$25 dollars for Planet Hollywood per room, valid between 11am-6pm and 9pm - closing.

1 free poster per room.

1 free round of mini-golf for each person in the room with the package.

1 Leave a Legacy tile at Epcot (2 images).

Upvote 0

DonaldDuckfan

Original Poster
Great everyone thanks for the input!

Originally posted by Raven66
We chose the poster and we got it in the store with the lanyards.:)

IF you don't mind me asking, what was the poster of, did you get a choice or was that it?

Thanks again!

DDF

Upvote 0

Raven66

Originally posted by DonaldDuckfan
Great everyone thanks for the input!

IF you don't mind me asking, what was the poster of, did you get a choice or was that it?

Thanks again!

DDF

We didn't get a choice. It has a bunch of different characters on it. We are going to frame it and put it in my daughter's room. I'm sure they will show it to you if you ask them. I haven't unpacked it yet or I would run and look at it. :D

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by tigsmom
But unless things have changed the flex features are encoded on the room cards...when I went to redeem the flex features (and everyone wanted something different) they needed to swipe the cards to deduct it from the package.

Last year we got a Philharmagic framed print; I got it from the Mercantile at the WL with the rest of the stuff they wanted. :wave:

Things have changed then. Everything is a voucher now. I have to hand enough out every day.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Mixed

I think it depends on which plan you are on, but generally, it's a mix of vouchers and your card. On the silver plan where you get two "wishes" a day, those are on the card while pins, legacy tiles and such are by voucher. In either case, they will go over all of this at checkin.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom