Dream Job

yfd326

Original Poster
If you had a chance to do it all over again and start a new job at Walt Disney World.....what would you love to do?

For me I'd love to be a Firefighter for the Reedy Creek Fire Dept. Yes they technically aren't Disney employees but still.

Also I'd love to be and Engineer on the WDW steam engine. Always thought that was cool!

roj2323

I've done plenty of on stage roles to know I'd rather not do that again.

I'd choose Back of house as a creative / mechanical engineer. I'd be the guy making the parts for the new rides and shows and the guy they call when something breaks and needs a creative solution to fix it.

patch553

I'd choose Back of house as a creative / mechanical engineer. I'd be the guy making the parts for the new rides and shows and the guy they call when something breaks and needs a creative solution to fix it
that's exactly what id love to do,great call

BigRedDad

I would want to be the Official Disney Executive Slapper!!!

Every time an executive makes a stupid decision to make DCL, WDW, DL, and other parks so unaffordable, I get to go up and slap them as hard as I can across the face. When I do, they lose a 0 off the end of the compensation. This would give them accountability. Think about it. Exec make $10M a year, looking to make a decision to raise ticket prices by 50% so 80% of the US can't afford to go. I get to go to his/her office, slap them with reality, and they just went down to a $1M salary.

Goofs Gal

I'm still kind of young so I'd like to do something fun and being a Waitress at The 50s Prime Time Cafe seems like a blast. I would be so into character and getting on the guests if they wanted to take part.

rob0519

Based on your "going back and starting over" eliminates anything, but hourly positions and maybe some entry level management all based on your most recent education. So I would guess whatever position I could get in Park Operations with the hope of advancing into park management. The first job out of school is always a roll of the dice in most cases.

As I near retirement however, my preferences are even more limited. At this point I might like being a greeter at the GF, the Yacht Club or Customer Service in one of the Deluxe Resorts or the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom