dream flight ride

nelsonj3

Thanks to Geoff, my tribute video to IYHW and Dreamflight is available for free download at http://geoffreynease.com/news.php - in the MK folder, If You Had Wings and Dreamflight - Martins Ultimate Tribute :wave:

It`s also at DC Torrents if you are Torrent-literate and want to conserve Geoffs bandwidth.

That's awesome, Martin! It's a great tribute, and I'm glad everyone can download it now, even if they don't want to mess with torrents.

DigitalDisney

Dreamflight was awesome. It was simple, and pretty low-budget, but effective. Not only that, but it was a people-eater since it was an omnimover. Even when it was busy, there was rarely a line.

My favorite part was definately the middle of the ride, from the storm over San Francisco to Paris.

CoasterKing

And the Wed Way People Mover. (I can't bring myself to use the new name:lookaroun ). We would ride them over and over because they were free!

You're right !! I almost forgot about that. And hey, it will always be the WedWay People Mover to me as well!!

CoasterKing:king:

LilRoo714

I was very young when I rode dream flight. But, from the tributes and photos I've seen and pieces that I remember, I have to say that I think Buzz's ride was an excellent use of the space. I am impressed at how much they were able to change the whole feel of the ride while still using the same track and even the old effects like the tunnel room.

cloudboy

This is one of those bitter-sweet things for me. As an aviation fan, I loved Dream Flight. I also loved some of the sets they had in there, although I know many people thought it was a pretty bland attraction. Still, I also have to say I like Buzz, especially considering that they did it on such a small budget with such a tight space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom