Drawing of Queue Layout of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Mission: SPACE

Original Poster
Hi...

I'm a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster freak, and I had some extra time on my hands and I thought I would draw out the layout of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, and this is what I came up with. Please tell me if you think this is accurate... It was harder to create the layout than you would think! :animwink:

Attachments

• rnrc3.gif
    rnrc3.gif
    14 KB · Views: 2,555

Original Poster
I don't know if I could even do the track! It's way more complicated than this... maybe after my next visit... I'll have to pay extra attention next time, but that coaster is really crammed in the building! I'll see, though!

SewIn2Disney

That is awesome! Did you use some kind of special computer program for that?

I just returned from WDW (and I rode Rockin Roller Coaster) and it is extremly accurate as far as I can recall.

Original Poster
Yes, If you look at the Loading Area in the drawing, you will notice a walkway to the left of the coaster track (the black strip with orange arrows. This is the 'chicken walkway.' the unloading area is just above the loading area in the drawing. This is also the walkway used for child swap!

WDWspider

Originally posted by TaborDude
Yes, If you look at the Loading Area in the drawing, you will notice a walkway to the left of the coaster track (the black strip with orange arrows. This is the 'chicken walkway.' the unloading area is just above the loading area in the drawing. This is also the walkway used for child swap!

Oh... yeah.. I see it. I've never chicken out so I didn't know exactly where to look, I skipped right over it. Good Job, especially on Paint.:)

mbro2002

I'm impressed with the quality of your drawing. Two things, though:

1. The track doesn't cross itself in the launch tunnel.
2. The unload area is at about a 45 degree angle to the load area. Picture yourself coming into the brake run (which would be on the left side of the launce tunnel as you look at your drawing). You then make about a 45 degree turn to the right (from the POV of the train) and enter the unload station. After that, the empty train makes a 135 degree turn to its left and enters the load station.

Also, there is a third track in the launch tunnel that is used for maintenance. The switch to this track is right at the entry to the unload station.

Hope that isn't too hard to understand.

Original Poster
OK... that makes sense. That was the main thing I had a problem with (figuring out the unloading station) I showed the crossover because I did not realize for the longest time that it actually does cross over, but I guess this is right before the launch tunnel? I'll work on it and fix it, though!

Original Poster
Here is the new pic using mbro2002's arial picture. I think this should be most accurate, as I used the picture to change other details...

Original Poster
You know, sometimes you do stupid things, like INCLUDING the PICTURE that you are putting in the post!!! Here it is!

Attachments

• rnrc-color2.gif
    rnrc-color2.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,900

SirNim

Originally posted by DixieBelle97
That's a totally great drawing. I've drawn Space Mountain before, but I don't know what I did with it. :sohappy: :sohappy:
Well, if and when you find it, why not scan it in and post it here?:D :D :D :)

That is a very nice representation, considering it was on MS-Paint!:eek: :)

Justin

Hey guys how does this look... I hope the image attatched, But thats the RnRc layout from Vekoma... just a smaller version clone at Six Flags Holland.

Attachments

• superman-the-ride8.jpg
    superman-the-ride8.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 761

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom