Dragon's Lair (WIP)

TheOneVader

Original Poster
I'm still here... I've just been busy with stuff... Like video games, television, sleeping, going to Disney World... You know, that sort of thing ;)

trackbarroness

Haven't exactly gotten out my doodle book lately but since it's so nice out I've thought I might attempt to do some doodling. I did one since the dragons but it looked silly to me, in fact not good enough for others to view. Hope you had a magical visit at WDW's POR. What section did you stay in?
:wave:
Sandy

TheOneVader

Original Poster
We stayed in the French Quarter, the building right next to the food court and store... But we also went another time after that. March 5-9 in the '50s at Pop Century. :)

trackbarroness

Bumping up thread before it gets lost in tomorrowland. :D

OneVader I've actually been using my doodle book lately and in fact the last doodle I'm still in the process of finishing it, but it looks half way like something. :lol: Right now it looks like a mask and a co-worker said it looks scary.

OT I might be moving closer to WDW with in the next year or less. That depends mainly when the house sells and the final closing is. So might just be this year I'll be relocating to Florida probably to the east coast.
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom