Dragon's Lair at Beastly Kingdom

james4023464

Original Poster
This is the newest project I have been working on. It is a B&M Flyer that will be located partly in a cave at Beastly Kingdom.

Here's the story, you are a paleontologist searching a cave and you stumble past a dragon. He chases you though the whole ride and inthe middle the ride brakes down. Sirens go off. The train you are on is a high tech flying device. Near your harnest you have a little lazer gun with a blank score screen on it (I will talk about this later). The lights go up and there is a humungus animitronic dragon (the biggest animitronic robot ever made) Then your train boosts into a big downward helix around the dragon. The dragon breathes fire and swipes his arms while you go around him nearly missing you. While you go around the dragon you shoot him and other dragons flying around with your guns(like Buzz Lightyear):D . Who ever shoots the most dragons, or slays the mother dragon (gets most points) gets a free on ride photo and free ride in the front with no wait. A front seat in the front will always be reserved for the winning rider. After you slay the dragons you exit the cave with the biggest vertical loop ever. and then you helix up, do a barrel roll and arrive in the station.

How do you guys like it. Is it to fantasized meaning imposible to make. I will have more about it later I just started. It will be called Dragon's Lair. Most of it will be in a cave, some will be outdoors. Does anybody want to give me any suggestions. Thanks.

james4023464

Original Poster
I just finished drawing the line area, it is under one of those big arceological dig tents, it has a bunch of signs, talking about the dig, and saying they might have discovered a dragon. The tent ts long and is right in front of the BIG cave. The area will have a bunch of trampled down buildings and broken down trees like a dragon just walked through it. The Pre show will have a scientest talking about the dig and warning them of possible dragon attacks, he tells them about the flying device(your trains), and how to use your guns if you get attacked.

You can only win once, if you score more points on your victory ride the person with the next highest points wins. I say this because people could ride the ride a million times in a row if they always win, and I don't think they want all of those on ride photos.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
i love dragons, thus this sounds good. even if you are "huntin" dragons.... :)

I LOVE THIS IDEA...although...like you said...impossible...although...it COULD be possible if the guns were "attached" in front of you but then again...you'd be shooting the back of the seat in front of you.

I would like to have an attraction like this however. Maybe not a "thrill coaster" but more of a suspended, faster version of Buzz.
A suspended "coaster" in which you can spin your seat and control the laser.

You're theming is right on though!!!

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I LOVE THIS IDEA...although...like you said...impossible...although...it COULD be possible if the guns were "attached" in front of you but then again...you'd be shooting the back of the seat in front of you.

I would like to have an attraction like this however. Maybe not a "thrill coaster" but more of a suspended, faster version of Buzz.
A suspended "coaster" in which you can spin your seat and control the laser.

You're theming is right on though!!!

Thanks alot, I'm still trying to think how I'm going to put the guns on the trains. Does anybody have any ideas.

Legacy

The only plausible way to attach the guns is like they do in MiB, with the chord and everything... but a wristholder-thingy would also be required with such high speeds.

WDWFREAK's idea I love though. A suspended, fast version of Buzz? That, might be able to rival US's superior MiB.

james4023464

Original Poster
I think the cord idea could work, in MiB you can shoot anywhere with the cord. On Buzz it is hard to shoot because you can just spin the gun, but it is still a great ride.

MilleniumRex

COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say that if this is built, I will be the first in line-1000 times in a row! BTW, the design is pretty much perfect, except it shouldn't be a fast roller coaster-more Big Thunder than Deuling Dragons. I love dragond, especially vicious fire breathing ones, not the wussy little kid loving ones on PBS:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom