News Dragon caught fire in today’s Festival of Fantasy parade

note2001

Because there’s nothing to update. It’s only been a week and a half. This is going to take awhile.
Yup. Probably a bit longer than awhile. She's a complicated piece of work and those who made her probably have other work on their plates at the moment. I heard rumblings about moving her to a place called Storybrook, ME? The words "clock tower" were involved.

TTA94

Yup. Probably a bit longer than awhile. She's a complicated piece of work and those who made her probably have other work on their plates at the moment. I heard rumblings about moving her to a place called Storybrook, ME? The words "clock tower" were involved.

Maybe we will see her return for the 50th Hahaha. In honor of our 50th Anniversary we are bringing back a fan favorite to Festival of Fantasy! Lol

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The outgoing VP of MK said in a YouTuber's interview that she's coming back. Just need to fabricate the new parts.

(And presumably pass stricter safety protocols.)

Agree. Things will go sideways, we all know that. But watching the inconsistent emergency reaction leads one to believe there has to be better guidelines created and followed.

Fable McCloud

Confirmed: dragon float to be replaced by a giant Figment that spews skunk smell; scent to be dispersed out of the rear of the float. :D

Don't tease me like that... I love Figment lol. I do hope that there is a replacement in time for my honeymoon in October, since we still haven't seen the Festival of Fantasy parade in person...

geekza

Don't tease me like that... I love Figment lol. I do hope that there is a replacement in time for my honeymoon in October, since we still haven't seen the Festival of Fantasy parade in person...
I know that lots of what Jim Hill says is often pure conjecture, but he mentioned in his latest podcast that he'd heard it could be late fall if it comes back at all.

Squishy

They recently removed the festival of fantasy dragon picture off the website, now it's the tangled float
fKXQhHyaF.png

mm52200

Dam.. It's been over a month now.. Really hoping that dragon returns this june or july
Once again...it’s gonna take awhile. They had to investigate the dragon and really figure out what happened/went wrong/and how that can be prevented from happening again. Then take the time to refurbish the float and make sure it’s show ready again and safe for the Cast. Better safe than sorry and taking their time is the best option rather than rushing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom