Downtown Disney

txhank

Original Poster
My wife and I are going to Disney World 2/9/08-2/16/08 and we want to go to downtown disney.My question is ,is there a admission charge to get into Downtown Disney?And if there is how much is it? if there isnt thats great...

CleveRocks

No charge.

There are 3 sections: Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and West Side. PI has nightclubs. There is a fee to get inside them, but you can walk through PI for free. The other 2 sections are mall-like, in that they are comprised of shops and restaurants. No fees at all in those 2 sections.

txhank

Original Poster
Great..thank you..this will be our 6th trip to DisneyWorld..but the first time going to DOWNTOWN Disney...And with it being so expensive,,we were actually pondering whether to go or not...

sittle

Great..thank you..this will be our 6th trip to DisneyWorld..but the first time going to DOWNTOWN Disney...And with it being so expensive,,we were actually pondering whether to go or not...

Even if you don't spend a penny, just seeing the theming of the area, what the shops have to offer, and (especially if you go in the evening) taking in the atmosphere it's worth the time to go and see it..

There is so much to see.. Go West(side) young Hank...

wdwmomof3

We love to go to Downtown Disney if nothing more than to just look around. We normally go on our first night that we arrive and then start fresh in the parks the next day. I love to be there at night and I love the shops. There are some things that you can't find inside the parks. I love the kitchen shop & the Christmas one too. My favorite is World of Disney, it's huge. It's fun to walk around and see everything there. We have never gone to PI because we have children but I am sure that it would be fun to see. Check it out. It won't cost anything and you will like it. :)

PintoColvig

No trip to WDW is complete without at least one visit to World of Disney at DTD. It's the largest Disney store on Planet Earth!

CAPTAIN HOOK

No charge.

There are 3 sections: Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and West Side. PI has nightclubs. There is a fee to get inside them, but you can walk through PI for free.

You can walk through PI or go around it. At night they charge a fee to enter PI but entry to the clubs etc is covered by the entry charge.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can walk through PI or go around it. At night they charge a fee to enter PI but entry to the clubs etc is covered by the entry charge.
They've long ago changed that, there are no turnstiles at PI any more, they now have a ticket booth where you can purchase single- or multi-club admissions and then you use the ticket for entry into the clubs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom