downtown disney question

dgtolbert222

please rell me about DDT, do you need a ticket to enter? ect..... we check into the contemporary resort monday the 8th and need a place to stay on Sunday the 7th we will be in Orlando around lunchtime and are thinking about staying at a safari type place, that is around DDT, i cant remember the name of the hotel but i sm thinking about it, any info or tips would be appreciated ..THANK YOU

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
No, you don't need a ticket to enter DTD. It's open to the public.

Disney Quest, AMC movies, Cirque du Soleil, etc require admission.

Pleasure Island used to have clubs that required admission, but they were all closed in August.

The rest is all shops and restaurants that are happy to take your money in purchases rather than admissions. :lol:

Upvote 0

gators38

I don't know any safafi type hotel but if you are going to DTD, what about the hotels right across the street. I think there are seven hotels at DTD. This is the web site to all seven hotels www.downtowndisneyhotels.com. Well, I hope this is helpful and have a great time. My family and I are going in late Jan., staying at Pop Century. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

NEmickeyfan

As far as a safari type hotel, There is a Sheraton Safari that is close to the DTD Hotels. www.sheratonsafari.com Nice place but a good walk from Downtown Disney. Stayed there just after the hurricane and The Royal Plaza was closed, so our reservation was changed to the Sheraton. That might be the one you are thinking of. No charge to go to downtown disney, but plenty of shopping to be done.... I know.... I've done it! LOL!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom