Down town disney question.

Wilt Dasney

I don't wish to get into a prolonged argument, but my opinion is that avoiding the parking fee in and of itself is not stealing. The act of going to Disney is not an agreement to pay for parking. Parking is an "extra" that Disney chooses to add on, and finding legitimate ways to avoid paying that "extra" is acceptable, to me. If you try to somehow sneak into one of the park lots (good luck) without paying, then that's wrong. Parking at DTD (or anywhere else that's free) and proceeding to Disney via other transportation is not stealing, in my humble opinion. Disney isn't automatically entitled to my money for just any reason.

jackfrost

I don't think Disney really cares if non-resort guests take the busses because they will be going to someplace in Disney. Getting on a bus would guarantee a guest would be going someplace in Disney, thus spending their money on Disney property. Now lets say guests want to get a meal and decide to go to Downtown Disney so they use the bus, if they were turned away at the busses because they were not staying at a resort then it is very possible they would get into their car and eat somewhere outside of Disney. Although officially a privilage for resort patrons, Disney I am sure has no problem with park guests using the busses to get somewhere else on property to spend their money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom