Down To The Home Stretch!

meganwdw

Original Poster
We're only 6 days away from our trip! I cannot sit still and am so anxious and excited that I think I might bust!! We packed over the weekend and bought all the necessities for the girls so my check list is complete. I don't know what I can do to make the week go by any faster!! I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!! :ROFLOL:

Bri1121

I am so jealous you are so close!! We have 76 days!! And I am going crazy. I love the summer and don't wish it by but want to get to our trip asap!!

Keep your days busy and it will go by fast!! Have fun!!

Scuttle

We have until June 3rd and were there. I haven't been since January, which is crazy for me. This has been quite a long drought.

foreverbelle

Yep know the feeling very well, we are now 59 days away and with each day its that much closer. It always drives us insane when its that close. Because you just want to already. But hold on to those few days, enjoy it and have a fabulous vacation!

KSwart

We're only 6 days away from our trip! I cannot sit still and am so anxious and excited that I think I might bust!! We packed over the weekend and bought all the necessities for the girls so my check list is complete. I don't know what I can do to make the week go by any faster!! I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!! :ROFLOL:

We're a day behind you and can't wait :) Our 4 girls are beyond excited! We are driving so we are leaving Wednesday and headed to VA to drop off our Boxer at my Dad's then heading to West Palm on Friday to my inlaws for a couple days... Staying in Kissimmee on Sunday night... And going to be checking in around 9 AM Monday! Hope the weather is good and not to hot or wet :) Safe travels:wave:

meganwdw

Original Poster
KSWAT:

We always stay on Int'l Drive the night before our Disney check in so we don't waste that first day traveling. I'm hoping to get to the MK on Monday morning in time for the opening show b/c I've never seen it! Happy travels to you and have a FABULOUS TIME!!

rodserling27

:sohappy: I know the feeling well. Nothing will really make the week go any faster, you gotta wait it out and endure the pain...but IT'S SO WORTH THE WAIT!! Have a blast!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom