Double Check Your ADRs - A Recent "Tweak" To The System Is Causing Issues

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I just checked my ADRs online. All of a sudden, our October 14th dinner at Coral Reef was coming up as a reservation for January 13, 1959! (And here I thought the Coral Reef was in FUTURE World!)

I called the restaurant reservation line and they were able to fix it for me in a jiffy, but the rep said that recent "improvements" to the system have caused some of the reservations to get mixed up. If you have upcoming ADRs, I suggest double-checking them to make sure yours won't, as the rep with whom I spoke put it, "require time travel." :)

maryszhi

I just checked my ADRs online. All of a sudden, our October 14th dinner at Coral Reef was coming up as a reservation for January 13, 1959! (And here I thought the Coral Reef was in FUTURE World!)

I called the restaurant reservation line and they were able to fix it for me in a jiffy, but the rep said that recent "improvements" to the system have caused some of the reservations to get mixed up. If you have upcoming ADRs, I suggest double-checking them to make sure yours won't, as the rep with whom I spoke put it, "require time travel." :)
too funny : the modern computer was not even invented lol, nor was i even born lol

71dsp

Mine all disappeared from the online system, and I'm in the process of manually searching for them. So far everything has been correct, knock on wood.

luvtink

How do you check them online? Everytime I attempt to, I get the "sorry we cant retrieve" error message

I had that happen to me which made me uncomfortable. So, I called WDW Dining and they connected me to tech support. They had my address incorrect on their system that I couldn't see. Once they corrected that all of my ADR's then showed up under my reservations.

DisneyGirl3820

You really scared me with this post. Just checked...everything is still there. Whew! Almost fell over. After the BOG fiasco 2 months ago, my heart can't take it!

HouCuseChickie

Thanks for the heads up! That's hysterical, but at least you got it fixed. Our ADRs seem to be good...whew.

Looks like their system may have been having the issues that ours were the other day. I was trying to retrieve data from 10 years ago and it kept wanting to launch me to a point about 2,000 years ago. nice.

reptar77

We just returned from our trip. The "tweak" took down the system for almost 2 days and made 1/2 of our resi disappear. Luckily I keep the confirmation emails on my phone. We actually had to show the resi at check in. A good portion of people were turned away when they couldn't give a resi number.

DizneyPryncess

Thanks for the heads up! Just checked mine, they all look good. 30 days to go! What a nightmare that must have been for people who didn't bring their confirmation numbers when you were there. Good thing you had yours on you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom