Don't kiss the prince...please!

I finally got all my photos up from our recent 5/4 to WDW.

My son got a big smacker by Ariel...here's his reaction.

100_9474.jpg

My baby's first haircut at Magic Kingdom.

100_9457.jpg

Splash Mountain
100_9487.jpg

Magic Kingdom empty at 11 AM! Almost every ride including the mountains were walk on all day the 13th.
100_9484.jpg

Kids are friends, not food
1559512332_l.jpg

My special homemade ToT Bellhop Mickey Ears. I got a lot of compliments and questions from CMs.
100_9536.jpg

Astro Orbiter
100_9519.jpg

Donald got angry because everyone was in line to see Minnie.
100_9331.jpg

The cutest kid in the park today!
100_9183.jpg

Family tradition
100_9121.jpg

Great pictures! It looks like you had a really good time.

That first picture is priceless. Haha how cute. You should try to find a photo contest here to submit that to.

kennygman

Original Poster
Okay, so I've been trying to figure it out, how *did* you do that AO shot?

I was the passenger in the flyer in front of him. I told his sis to raise us to the top and asked him to go down. Waited a second, while getting sick, and snapped at just the right second.

I took the picture in my signature too!

cdunbar

I looked through your photos on photobucket and u had clarabelle photos! I have never in all my years of attendance seen her in the parks!:eek:

kennygman

Original Poster
Your photos are great. :)

Do the cast member princesses actually kiss the kids at the park? That seems kinda unsanitary....

Thanks. Here's a photo of Prince Phillip giving my little one a smackeroo too.
Didn't bother me. I thought it was cute. They don't kiss on the lips, just the cheek.

100_9346.jpg

Jessie&Buzz

I thought it was cute when Cinderella and Aurora kissed my son. In fact Cinderella told me to get the camcorder on. She did just so we had it on film.

WDWFanatic

These are great photos. We want kids so bad!

What kind of camera do you have. Our 6 mega pix never gets pics this good! I want to buy one.

kennygman

Original Poster
These are great photos. We want kids so bad!

What kind of camera do you have. Our 6 mega pix never gets pics this good! I want to buy one.

Thanks, I hope your dream for children will come true soon.

I use a Kodak Easyshare DX 6440. It goes up to 4 MP. It was actually set on lowest quality and those pics were run through the Flock program to downsize them. The trick with this camera is to prefocus.

All the videos were from the same camera.

Starfire23104

Nice snowman! I never made something like that xD Well I havent gotten snow yet here, its been pretty warm this year. Odd for living in NJ.

And Haha your son don't look to pleased with the kiss from Ariel =P but the pictures are very cute ^_^

kennygman

Original Poster
Nice snowman! I never made something like that xD Well I havent gotten snow yet here, its been pretty warm this year. Odd for living in NJ.

And Haha your son don't look to pleased with the kiss from Ariel =P but the pictures are very cute ^_^

Strange that we have gotten snow and uze guyz haven't;) . Looks like my post has been moved to the basement of "trip reports"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom