Donald Duck in Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway?

mharrington

Original Poster
I have read a lot of information pertaining to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway, including the most recent DSNY Newscast video, which goes into detail on Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway (mostly in WDW, but also touching on Disneyland's upcoming version as well):

Anyway, I've heard a lot about the Disney characters appearing in the ride, including Mickey, Minnie and Goofy (who is your train engineer), as well as Pluto (allegedly on the drive with Mickey and Minnie) and even Daisy, who has a dance studio, as the video explains.

However, in all of the information on the ride I've found, it seems like they never mention one other member of Mickey's inner circle, one very significant character: Donald Duck. Is he not going to be in the ride at all? If he is, where will he be? I personally think he should assist Goofy in operating the train (probably as a fireman or maybe as a conductor), or at the very least appear with Daisy in her scene (if that video is any indication).

What's going on? I really hope Donald makes it into the ride. It would be awkward for him not to be there.

mharrington

Original Poster
For the last time, do we know if Donald Duck will be in Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway or not? And no joking non-responses, please!:banghead:

Tanna Eros

Donald is in Daisy's sequence. In the new cartoons, they constantly bicker. The cartoon is from "The Adorable Couple", so they are together. Yes, Donald is featured on the ride.

mharrington

Original Poster
Donald is in Daisy's sequence. In the new cartoons, they constantly bicker. The cartoon is from "The Adorable Couple", so they are together. Yes, Donald is featured on the ride.

That's just a cartoon, though, a clip of which is featured in the video at the beginning of this thread. It's Daisy's dance studio. At no point do they divulge Donald's name. Now, he may appear with Daisy in the scene in question, but until I have more information, I'm going to assume he's not there. Which is why I am trying to reach out to someone who might know something, such as @marni1971 or @GiveMeTheMusic.

Tanna Eros

There are reenactments of the cartoons in the ride. The ride is basically a 2.5D clip show of the new Mickey Mouse cartoons. Donald is part of the show. Why do you think a slight slip up by the narrator of the video would equate to Donald not being in it? He's part of the series.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm sure within the havoc on the train ride will see Donald and random other characters do cameos..Kind of like when they throw Oswald in them for a brief second..
109ad9badb3648db3e4ccd4a1e4cd048.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom