Donald Donald Donald.. Another Disney Law Suit

docdebbi

personally, i have visited donald many times, and never been molested. wait....there must be something wrong with me??? why didn't he molest me???? he has destroyed my self confidence.......i can't sleep....eat........i'm suing!

wizards8507

My favorite part is the "physical injury" she claims to have sustained. This must have been some hard-core gropage to inflict "physical trauma."

GrumpyFan

This is going a whole different direction, but I would love to hear Donald's response to these allegations. Somebody should make a mashup video or something and post it to YouTube, "unofficially" of course. I think it would make for some major hilarity. I'm sure he's not able to respond though, due to the corporate lawyers, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's been suspended without paying pending a full investigation. :lol:

Tom

Beta Return
This is going a whole different direction, but I would love to hear Donald's response to these allegations. Somebody should make a mashup video or something and post it to YouTube, "unofficially" of course. I think it would make for some major hilarity. I'm sure he's not able to respond though, due to the corporate lawyers, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's been suspended without paying pending a full investigation. :lol:

I like your idea. A clip-video could be funny!

In all seriousness though, I bet they don't even know "who" Donald was at the time of the alleged incident. At least I hope that's the case, because whoever the CM was does NOT deserve to go through the same B.S. that Tigger did. Thats a lot of wasted time in the judicial system he'll never get back.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I like your idea. A clip-video could be funny!

In all seriousness though, I bet they don't even know "who" Donald was at the time of the alleged incident. At least I hope that's the case, because whoever the CM was does NOT deserve to go through the same B.S. that Tigger did. Thats a lot of wasted time in the judicial system he'll never get back.
There is a good possibility that he/she no longer even works for Disney.

xtina72

Years ago, I was probably 18, MAYBE 19, I was taking a picture with one of the chipmunks (either chip or dale) and my father who IS and WAS the worst at taking pictures was taking forever to get the camera right and so as Im standing there with the chipmunk he starts rubbing my back and then he put it around my waist and squeezed, it was pretty sexual, not terribly so, but not something a stranger should do to ANYONE, I turned to him and I said "Are you done? Now take your damned hand off me." and he did, quickly I might add, my dad took the pic and it was done.

Was I SCARRED? No, Im perfectly fine, it happens, its life. Not everyone is very nice, get the frig over it.

Tom

Beta Return
Years ago, I was probably 18, MAYBE 19, I was taking a picture with one of the chipmunks (either chip or dale) and my father who IS and WAS the worst at taking pictures was taking forever to get the camera right and so as Im standing there with the chipmunk he starts rubbing my back and then he put it around my waist and squeezed, it was pretty sexual, not terribly so, but not something a stranger should do to ANYONE, I turned to him and I said "Are you done? Now take your damned hand off me." and he did, quickly I might add, my dad took the pic and it was done.

Was I SCARRED? No, Im perfectly fine, it happens, its life. Not everyone is very nice, get the frig over it.

Interesting....because the chipmunks are also very "small" individuals, like Donald. :lookaroun

majorrfb

Yup!! Looking for money

I work in the claims/litigation dept for a major RR. And there is a 3 year statute of limitation here. Not sure if it's different anywhere else. But, I agree...why wait? Even on the RR, these people are just looking for money from a large company that makes a lot of money.

People who file these types suits years after an event must honestly believe
the general population as a whole is ignorant, let alone lawyers for Disney.
It appears the only evidence is the "victims" testamony. Why wait two years.....movtive MONEY.:hammer: :brick:

Tom

Beta Return
People who file these types suits years after an event must honestly believe
the general population as a whole is ignorant, let alone lawyers for Disney.
It appears the only evidence is the "victims" testamony. Why wait two years.....movtive MONEY.:hammer: :brick:

When you're that stupid, your little mind can only assume that everyone else is that stupid too.

Again, Natural Selection is failing us!

stuart

The woman is quite clearly a mentalist.

If she lists all those phyiscal / psychological complaints because of what she alleges happened with Donald - i would ideally like to know what she would list if there was something like a workplace 'incident' - even if it was something such as a humiliating incident / practical joke.

She can't perform her 'daily duties' yet she manages to get in touch with a lawyer and file a lawsuit?

And you would think at the meet and greet they would have been in the company of fellow guests, who you would imagine would have perhaps said something to a cast member (or the nutter concerned) if they had concerns about the behaviour of donald.

stewdog1

He probably thought you just turned 18 and was excited you were legal. :D

But you never know, it could have just been something innocent and that person not really paying attention.

Still not appropriate though.

Timekeeper

Years ago, I was probably 18, MAYBE 19, I was taking a picture with one of the chipmunks... and so as Im standing there with the chipmunk he starts rubbing my back and then he put it around my waist and squeezed, it was pretty sexual, not terribly so, but not something a stranger should do to ANYONE, I turned to him and I said "Are you done? Now take your damned hand off me." and he did, quickly I might add, my dad took the pic and it was done.

This reminds me that being in-costume is too often an excuse to commit acts that would otherwise qualify as a battery (offensive touching). There's something about wearing a costume that psychologically affects a person's behavior. Ask any person who has worked in costume, OR, remember the last time that you [anyone] wore a Halloween costume. We all behave differently, whether we are trying to get "in character," or are merely acting in a different manner because no one knows our true identity.

Although characters are usually well behaved, we must all admit that many of them (furry more than face) touch guests in a way that, although not inappropriate, would not be acceptable if coming from a complete stranger on a bus, subway, sidewalk, or anywhere else. Characters are, in actuality, complete strangers, but we let down our guard because the character being portrayed is familiar, or at least not threatening. In a similar vein, the news media likes to point out that a [character name] committed the crime, with less emphasis on the identity of the actor. It makes for better [more dramatic] news to point the finger at a familiar face, even if that face is animated.

Lastly, I hesitate to accept the "it happens, it's life" justification for offensive (immoral or illegal) behavior. :cry:

mp2bill

this is unbelieveable how can it have "terrorized her to the point that she still can't perform her daily duties" and its pretty hard to assualt in that suit.

"Magolon said that she is traumatized two years after the incident and suffers from anxiety, headaches, nausea, cold sweats, insomnia, nightmares, flashbacks and digestive problems."

Really? Digestive problems from being "groped?" Also, insomnia and nightmares? Isn't kind of hard to have the latter when you have the former? She sure does have a lot of problems from having the equivalent of a hockey glove put on her .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom