dole whips

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Welcome to the boards!! :wave:

I'm sure you'll find tons of people on here who do love Dole Whips. I do... Mmm... I'm craving one right now in fact! :slurp:

We hope you enjoy your stay here and feel as welcome as possible. Have a very magical day.

Upvote 0

iluvstitch

I love the pineapple float, too! I got one on my last trip that was this past July, it really hit the spot b/c it was sooo hot out.

Actually, I think Dole Whips are a pretty healthy snack at WDW- they are mostly just pineapple juice, right?

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by DoleWhipBoi24
Hey, does anyone love dole whips as much as I do? They need to have stands in every park.

Welcome to the boards.....and I may be one of the few to say this BUT...I've never had one. Always say I'm going to try them ,but never get around to it. :(

Upvote 0

bucklmd

Hey Dolewhipboi!!

Are you sure you aren't my dad? I don't know anyone who loves them more than my dad. I like them too, but if you go to the trouble of naming yourself dolewhipboi, then you're the king o' the whips. I didn't get to have one last trip b/c it was freezing and I never wanted one when I was at Adventureland. Who knows when I'll get the opportunity again. I know I should be ashamed! Anyway, welcome to the boards. You'll be hooked on them pretty quickly too!

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Re: Re: dole whips

Originally posted by tigsmom
Welcome to the boards.....and I may be one of the few to say this BUT...I've never had one. Always say I'm going to try them ,but never get around to it. :(

lol Don't worry. You aren't alone on this one. I've never had one before..lol. In fact, I didn't even know about them on my last visit until I joined the boards back in December! lol. Well, Ima have to try one next time.. but I still love those Mickey Premium bars.. mmmm :slurp:

Upvote 0

David

Okay, now don't throw your empty Dole Whip containers at me, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I had read the many comments about the wonders of a Dole Whip, so last year I made sure I got one. I mean, it was OK, but it wasn't all that I thought it would be. But to be fair, I 'll have another one in say, 248 days and give it another go.

Upvote 0

polyman 65

Dole whips are the best,nothing better on a hot day in WDW than that.I prefer the vanilla dole whip:slurp: 113 days till Dole whip and hair cut on main street:cry: If I wasent Polyman I would be Dolewhipman:lol:

Upvote 0

Zipadeedoodah

Originally posted by David
Okay, now don't throw your empty Dole Whip containers at me, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I had read the many comments about the wonders of a Dole Whip, so last year I made sure I got one. I mean, it was OK, but it wasn't all that I thought it would be. But to be fair, I 'll have another one in say, 248 days and give it another go.

David,
My advice is to try the Pineapple Dole Whip Float...with pineapple ice cream. Now, THOSE are the ones that you'll be talking about forever! :animwink: The other ones...especially the chocolate..is just chocolate soft serve in my opinion.:wave:

Upvote 0

LuciferKitty

Mmmmmm pineapple Dole Whip...DROOL! :p I will be enjoying one this weekend! How are the strawberry ones? I've always wanted to try one, but that would mean not ordering my beloved pineapple! And then there's that small chance that I will not enjoy the strawberry one <GASP> :lookaroun then what?!

Upvote 0

Imagine20

This is a little embarassing, but not only have I not tried a DoleWhip, I also have no idea what they are. Anyone care to explain? (but I want one now! maybe ill try one soon! ):animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom