dole whips

Pippa

Re: Re: dole whips

Originally posted by tigsmom
Welcome to the boards.....and I may be one of the few to say this BUT...I've never had one. Always say I'm going to try them ,but never get around to it. :(

Yes, me too. Never had one but I promise I'll have one on my next trip! :lol:

Upvote 0

MsSnuzi

Originally posted by bhg469
by this time tomorrow i will be enjoying a dole whip. that last 24 hours is killin me

Hey neighbor!

Have a great time - I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you. And have a dole whip for me!!

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by MsSnuzi
Hey neighbor!

Right back at ya, MSSNUZI! :wave:

AMHERST checking in......

Pineapple Dole Whips are the only REAL special part of that snack bar. The vanilla and chocolate soft serve can be enjoyed anywhere.

I have to admit, though...that pineapple float was GREAT!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

rosie.ca

Originally posted by DisneyDugger
ok, I'll bite :slurp: ... Where can you get them? We'll be sure to stop for one next week :sohappy:

cheers
4083dolewhip.jpg

located just across the bridge into adventureland

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

:::THREAD DRIFT:::

This is related, but a little off topic, but...

In DisneyLand last week they were selling frozen lemonade (the REAL stuff - not the MinuteMaid cups!) and offering to add a free shot of flavor.

The scary thing is the flavors were CHERRY and VANILLA!!! :eek:

Vanilla lemonade just doesn't sound right, and if I wanted cherry I could have gone to the cherry slushie cart down the road.

STRANGE!

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Where are these dole whips available at??? Are they on little carts scattered all over parks or in like, a sit-down restauarant/cafe? I want to know because after reading about all of this I wanna try one this summer :slurp:

Upvote 0

Zipadeedoodah

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
Where are these dole whips available at??? Are they on little carts scattered all over parks or in like, a sit-down restauarant/cafe? I want to know because after reading about all of this I wanna try one this summer :slurp:

They are in Adventureland. It's a building called Aloha Isle, sponsered by Dole. It's real close to Jungle Cruise....it'll be the place with the long lines!:lol: You can't miss it! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

bhg469

Originally posted by MsSnuzi
Hey neighbor!

Have a great time - I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you. And have a dole whip for me!!

weathe held up great, they predicted rain almost every day i was there but we didnt get a drop. one day was in the 50's but thats summer for us right? anyway it was perfect every day thanks for the finger crossing, it helped. as far as the dole whip goes, i opted for the dole float twice on my trip first one was like a party in my mouth but i was totally let down by the second, the juice was really sour, but overall they were very good.

by the way im from depew so we really are neighbors.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom