Dole Whip's anyone?

kasey1988

I had my first dole whip on me second trip to disney and they are so good! ive had the float, chunks of fresh pineapple and just the ice cream! i had two on my last trip in may! my mom had never had one so i had to take her! the first one was really good so of course she wanted another one, we went back the day before we were to come home and were really disappointed we had another float and the juice wasnt just warm it was almost hot and it was making the ice cream melt! but im still a dole whip fan and will be back on every trip to have one!

pacochran

Haven't tried them yet but heard they are excellent. The bummer is last year when we went forgot about it as during the day when we didn't get over to adventureland, except at the Christmas Party and it wasn't opened:( for that. This year we are only planning to do the MK for the Christmas Party so won't be able to get again. Hopefully will be around for next year.

SIR90210

Creamy Nirvana in a cup. :slurp: The smooth, milky taste and texture of the vanilla blends perfectly with the slight tartness of the pineapple for perfection. :slurp:

MUST...EAT...DOLE WHIP!
Leaving in about 6 weeks! :sohappy:

shoppingnut

pacochran said:
Haven't tried them yet but heard they are excellent. The bummer is last year when we went forgot about it as during the day when we didn't get over to adventureland, except at the Christmas Party and it wasn't opened:( for that. This year we are only planning to do the MK for the Christmas Party so won't be able to get again. Hopefully will be around for next year.

They let you into MK around 4p for the MVMCP, so you could head right over to Aloha Isle and get one.

PineapplePrincess

pineapple float

Mmmm! I have to have them at least twice if I'm there for a week. I thought no one else shared my secret obsession!
Pineapple Princess
:kiss:

tinkerbellish

Dole Whips are such an important part of each visit to WDW, that I include "Get Dole Whip" right on our itinerary (usually several times over) and get much teasing from anyone who sees it! I don't care, they can poke all the fun they want- I know that Dole Whips are heaven in a cup!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I tried one for the first time on our trip in February. I threw 3/4 of it away. It had too much cream in it for me. I was hoping more for a pineapple frosty more of a texture and it was more like soft serve with pineapple flavoring.

Give me a Premium Mickey Bar any day!!!

**Waits for the evil looks.

walkerbt

Can'y imagine a trip without one

I love Dole Whips. Discover them when I was working with the WDW College Program and have been hooked ever since!! Plan to have one on my trip back in October for my birthday!!

dispatchinvt

After having read so many recommendations on this forum, I finally was able to try a "Dole Whip" on my last visit (May '06) - all I can say is "YUMMY!":p

MissM

ballewclan said:
Hmmm

What should I ask for when I get there?
Technically, "Dole Whip" is the brand name. (So any of the flavors - pineapple, vanilla, chocolate or swirl is technically a "Dole Whip.") If you want just a cup of pineapple soft serve, ask for exactly that. If you rather have what most people refer to as a Dole Whip, what they really mean is a pineapple float. It's the pineapple softserve in pineapple juice. That's how it's listed on the menu.

Love doesn't really like pineapple but he likes Dole Whip. The pineapple juice is too much for him, so he just gets the soft-serve in a cup. I get the float.

Enjoy!!
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom