Dole Whip Update

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Oh, this sounds lovely. Now, can we talk them into adding just a small shot of Bacardi or Captain Morgan?

From the 2019 Pineapple Promenade menu at Epcot during the Flower & Garden Festival:

Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum

Not new, if you go to Animal Kingdom and stop at the Tamu Tamu refreshment stand

– Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Serve
– Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Serve with Dark Rum
– Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Serve with Coconut Rum

and on the 24th Aloha Isle will have raspberry dole whip named Hei Hei ;)

Musical Mermaid

Totally agree! The vanilla adds so much to the flavor.
I love the swirl. The pineapple on its own is a bit too tart for my taste, but with the sweetness of the vanilla, it becomes more balanced.

Where are these other locations that have more flavors of Dole Whips? I had a strawberry one in St. Augustine once, but I would love to find an area in Central FL with that flavor. I’m saying this because I have so many fond memories of the Strawberry Swirl from when I was young and wish Disney would bring it back (Please, Disney!). Strawberry Dole Whip isn’t the same, but it’s still delicious.

Also, I wish Dole or Disney would come out with a coconut soft serve. Can you imagine how fantastic that would be swirled with the pineapple (provided you enjoy both of those flavors)? Mmmm...I can dream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom