Dole Whip Update

ebockelman

Where are these other locations that have more flavors of Dole Whips? I had a strawberry one in St. Augustine once, but I would love to find an area in Central FL with that flavor. I’m saying this because I have so many fond memories of the Strawberry Swirl from when I was young and wish Disney would bring it back (Please, Disney!). Strawberry Dole Whip isn’t the same, but it’s still delicious.

Sweet Frog has the different flavors of Dole Whip.

doctornick

I don't do Dole Whips (sorry, don't like pineapple) - could someone explain the difference between an Orange Dole Whip and a Citrus Swirl? I love Citrus Swirls.

fotofx

I have a food trailer and sell Dole Whip as one flavor and do the vanilla as a second. This allows me to not only swirl but we also have a flavor burst that can add flavors to the vanilla. Would love to try the raspberry but cant give up the vanilla. Guess I need a bigger machine.

aladdin2007

The switch of locations to Sunshine Seasons old locale hasn't helped lines much in Adventureland. They're going to have to start offering this in even more locations.

the switch between sunshine terrace and aloha isle was one of the worst things (of a long list) they ever did, not to mention detheming in the process.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Oh, this sounds lovely. Now, can we talk them into adding just a small shot of Bacardi or Captain Morgan?

From the 2019 Pineapple Promenade menu at Epcot during the Flower & Garden Festival:

Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum

You can....at Animal Kingdom. Delicious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom