Dole Whip Shirt

janoimagine

The shirt is now on sale but for a limited time so act fast and get your order in by the end of this month. I'll only being doing one run of these so don't be late.

Click here for more info and please help me get the word out! Thanks guys!

Went through the entire blog of yours. Incredible stuff, ton's of talent ... Have you tried contacting Disney directly to sell some of your designs? I would buy every one of your t's before I'd buy the current offerings. Really, really well done.

raven

Just to let you know that your website has been noticed by people in TDO. Take that as a perk or a warning, depending on what you do with it. Not out to get anyone (as I LOVE these personally) but just an FYI. :animwink:

JillC LI

I didn't see that this had actually gone on sale. I thought you were still collecting opinions and determining interest. I'd be interested if you make another batch.

aka_emilicious

Just to let you know that your website has been noticed by people in TDO. Take that as a perk or a warning, depending on what you do with it. Not out to get anyone (as I LOVE these personally) but just an FYI. :animwink:

I hope the notice leads to better shirt design and not a copyright issue. I feel his designs are far better than what TDO is offering!

phlydude

most definitely would be interested if you made another run...my wife and I would love the inside joke that non-Dole whip heathens have yet to understand because they haven't stopped at just "another ice cream stand"

Mukta

I got my shirt yesterday and it is awesome! Thank you so much. I will wear it to Disneyland on Thursday and show the Tiki Room employees.

nc_disneyfreak

ive got to try this...

my familys first trip to wdw was in 2010....our second is rapidly approaching in about 54 days...it was only after i got back and starting my insane love of wdw, and reading these forums etc that i heard of the dole whip! we walked by the stand in adventureland and i never noticed...shame on me...i have read on here that it is like the best thing ever....so when were there in early may, were going to try it!....please answer...what is it that makes the dole whip, the dole whip?? thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom