Doing the single digit dance

iggyboo

9 more days until our 11 day trip to Disney with dining plan. Going is Me, My friend Ixis, and my sister Michelle

Yay :sohappy: :hammer: :ROFLOL: :lol: :D :slurp:

sbkline

We leave April 12. So we're in the single digit count on how many weeks to go, but that's not nearly the same as being in single digits on the days. :D But in another week, I'll be able to say that we're going NEXT month! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

macsmom

I can't believe how happy I am for everyone that is going. Geez. But, I do get to book my next trip tonight - or at lunch time, if I get the chance. So, that should put me in a good mood for work - kind of, if that is possible!

Have a super great time, everyone!

danna

Upvote 0

Crazy4WDW1

Single digits for me as well! We're flying down next Thursday evening. I'll be at MK bright and early on 2/29. Anyone want me to eat something for them from the Main Street Bakery? :)

Upvote 0

rictusred

Tuesday for us and luckly the flu hit our house last week instead of this week just getting over it today is my first good day:sohappy: both kids and DW are healed as well so bring on the parks

Upvote 0

Crazy4WDW1

Tuesday for us and luckly the flu hit our house last week instead of this week just getting over it today is my first good day:sohappy: both kids and DW are healed as well so bring on the parks

Glad you're well! DH and DD had some stomach thing this week, yuck. So far so good for me . . . . :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom