Doing the single digit dance

iggyboo

9 more days until our 11 day trip to Disney with dining plan. Going is Me, My friend Ixis, and my sister Michelle

Yay :sohappy: :hammer: :ROFLOL: :lol: :D :slurp:

Magic Maker

I am doing the same dance, but to a different beat.... 7 days and 13 hours until our 5 day trip to Disneyland using our Vacation Club points.

Hope you have a swell vacation.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

Thanks for the laugh, slappy.

Enjoy your trip, iggy. I just got my packet in the mail yesterday, so it's getting hard for me to concentrate on anything else these days.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I'll join you in that dance. :D

I just got home from a 6-day road trip out to Cedar Point amusement park in Ohio (the first visit for my friends and I). My countdown was in the double-digits when I left, and now I'm at 7 days to go! Plus, all my attention has been on planning and coordinating the Ohio trip, so now I can turn to Disney! :sohappy: (And after I get home, I have a group trip back to Disney in September to work on). :)

-Rob

Upvote 0

tammycooley

:wave: Oh I want to join too...I have 2 more days!!!! Myself and my son will be there and on the Disney Wonder for a total of 15 days :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dizneykev

As of today, I can join the boogie as well. 9 days left until my 18 day journey to the world. I am really looking forward to it. I hope the lines ae managable and the roads are open.

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

WDWCP

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I'm in the NO digit phase. No current trip planned and it's bugging the crud out of me.

(Stupid bills taking up all my money...)

Upvote 0

majortom1981

lol

I still have about a month to go. I am going the week of july 4th. I know tis the busiest week out of the year but hey its disney.

we are going back defintaley in 2008 so I want to do all the stuff I missed last year . all the not so obvious stuff like disney quest, adventurers club , a few mk train rides. things like that.

I wish I only had 9 days to go.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom