Dogs!

DisneyJill

Yes, but he doesn't know he's a dog. He's sure he is a person in a fur suit. And definitely is in charge.

My Izzie is sure of that as well. She gets super sassy when we don't take her in the car or feed her our dinner. I have no idea where she got the idea that she could go for rides and eat our food...:lookaroun

SamnDawn060304

I have a Yellow lab, his name is Spike. I call him Spike-A-Roni and I sing the rice-a-roni song to him only I replace it with his name. His cake day is 12/29/2004 he will be 5 this year.

l_ffe725153b87074bf5b8b3ef73bb6fd7.jpg

celticdog

To left you'll see my old girl. She's a Husky/Shepard mix. She just turned 14 in January.

That picture is from when she was about 6.

Boo's Mom

This is Josie, my 1 year old long hair chihuahua. She's a pain in the butt and an attention hog!! Here she is with my granddaddy, soaking up all the attention :hammer:
l_574fe53de63c4b0391e4cda45a909785.jpg

This is Spike, my lab/pit mix. He was a stray and is estimated to be about 3 years old. He's such a wonderful dog and he lets Josie do whatever she wants, and she can be pretty annoying at times. I truely believe that we were meant to find him.
l_4f5dac1336e4d6bc9c3f99c349722c1d.jpg

My dog back home, my grandparent's dog, Noel, a 6 year old chihuahua. She's spoiled like nobody's business:king:
l_c5120fa75612159b0a9ea3a88405cffe.jpg

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
It's a crude attempt at humor relating to this:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/bernard.asp

Don't click it if there are kids in the room. It doesn't picture anything, but if they can read it, they can be upset by it.

Actually it was to do with the 101 uses book. But ho hum, crude I doubt, sick almost certainly. But then Im not the one posting a link to real events. :cool:

Funny old world where cows, sheep, lamb, horse and even deer are acceptable food stuffs, but a bit if dog half way round the globe generates hysteria. :shrug:

I wonder how we would react if we had someone elses values and cultures imposed on us. Just a thought.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom