Does tinkerbell still fly out from the castle during Wishes?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
I heard awhile ago that they were going to replace that part with a fake tinkerbell instead of an actor flying across? Anyone know if its still done by a live person if its still part of the Wishes show?

Yoop33

I think Tink was waving at me the other night so I tried to find her.... but I couldn't. Any chick that can fly is HOT

shoppingnut

I was disappointed that she didn't fly out for the Halloween Wishes dressed as a witch like in years past. What a shame they don't do that anymore and they don't have Icabod Krane telling the story by the LTT before the headless horseman comes down the street. I hope she flies down at xmas dressed as rudolph.

JimboJones123

If you want a different view of the fireworks -- if you stand in front of Philharmagic -- the fireworks go up right over your head -- it's really cool.. it lights up all of fantasyland.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
shoppingnut said:
I was disappointed that she didn't fly out for the Halloween Wishes dressed as a witch like in years past. What a shame they don't do that anymore and they don't have Icabod Krane telling the story by the LTT before the headless horseman comes down the street. I hope she flies down at xmas dressed as rudolph.
Wait a minuet! No Ichabod telling Sleepy Hollow? Pleas tell me this is not true. Heads are going to roll if it is! (pun intended) :mad:

shoppingnut

Master Yoda said:
Wait a minuet! No Ichabod telling Sleepy Hollow? Pleas tell me this is not true. Heads are going to roll if it is! (pun intended) :mad:

I was going to sit very close to the LTT because of the story and when I went up to ask a CM where he came out and stood, they told me he wasn't doing it this year. We did sit fairly close to the LTT and I didn't see him. Also, the parade steps off from Frontierland.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
shoppingnut said:
I was going to sit very close to the LTT because of the story and when I went up to ask a CM where he came out and stood, they told me he wasn't doing it this year. We did sit fairly close to the LTT and I didn't see him. Also, the parade steps off from Frontierland.
So where would you say is a good place to catch the parade at this year?

shoppingnut

We went to the second parade at 11p and we sat down towards the Country Bears (1) because we were up there to hear Icabod; and (2) so that we were at the beginning of the parade route, so when it ended we were able to go and do a bit more trick or treating and rides right over in adventureland. It really wasn't too crowded that night 10/7, space mountain only had a 5 minute later that night and earlier in the evening it was only 20 mins. None of the rides had FP operating, I recall during the MVMCP last year they did. Not that you needed it, even Peter Pan was only 20 mins.!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks. This is going to be our first year going to MNSSHP and to top it off we are going on Oct 30th. It won't be busy then will it? :rolleyes: I was really looking forward to hearing Sleepy Hollow. It is my favorite Halloween story as well as my wife's and I was really really looking forward to seeing the headless horseman. Oh well. I know I will have a great time none the less.

ORLANDO LOVER

As far as i know tinkerbelle still flies out weather permitting, not sure about halloween as i have never been at that part of the year, is it worth doing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom