Does this commercial bug anyone else?

rct247

My issue with Disney commercials these days is they use too much CGI. The newest MagicBand commercial shows so much that isn't real that it isn't even funny, which leads into my next complaint is that Disney commercials have always been far too unrealistic. Disney does a great job at painting the PERFECT vacation as it should, but at some point it goes from an ideal vacation to false advertising. Kids running up to meet characters is one of them. Shots of the park where there is only one or two families is completely wrong. We don't need to showcase the crowds or the lines, but it is possible to make things looks great and realistic to a point. The "Walt Disney World / Disney in Florida" video best captures how they should make commercials.

AlexPorter

I'm trying to find an old Disney world video it was a lot like the 2005 HCOE planning dvd. It had 4 families, one average family that stayed in the animal kingdom lodge, an African American couple that focused on honeymoon activities, 3 girlfriends that focused on adult activities like going to clubs, then one family that was with grandparents and little kids, they ended the video all watching the fireworks. Im really mad I can't find it anywhere has anyone else seen this?

EricJ

Okay, I'll admit it, the Magic Band commercial is kinda cute.

The accompanying FP+ commercial on the same theme, however....does raise a few questions. :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom