Does the smoking policy work?

Maria

Originally posted by mej

herd them altogether in a tiny unventilated room! It's a filthy habit!

I agree! Those rooms exist... have you seen them in the airports? I have seen them in those rooms ad they look so stupid! I feel sorry for smokers when I see that... :(

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Maria

I agree! Those rooms exist... have you seen them in the airports? I have seen them in those rooms ad they look so stupid! I feel sorry for smokers when I see that... :(

I've seen those... its like there in a hampster cage or something like that. I don't feel sorry for them though... :mad:

I smoked for several years before I managed to quit 5 years ago. The only places I ever smoked were designated areas or in my own home. I wouldn't even sit in the smoking sections of restaurants!!! The smokers at the parks are rude, unthinking, uncaring, obnoxious SOB's!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Smoking should be banned from the parks completely! The parks get too crowded and it is very dangerous for the smaller humans who get accidentally burnt.

DisneyFreak

I smoked for three months in college and then I had a cigarette while sober. Blagh!!!

I see no reason why anyone should have to smoke in the parks. If they need a cig that badly they can walk to the other side of the gate and smoke in the parking lots. And if I see one more person throw a butt on the ground I'm going to pick it up and put it down the back of their shirts! :mad: You know it takes 10 years for a cigarette butt to decompose.

DisneyPhD

Think about how much longer you could stay at WDW if you didn't smoke. 2 packs a day at $2 per pack (in the States), that's $1460 per year. That's like a week at a moderate hotel. That's one of the ways we justified going to Disney when my wife and I were both in graduate school, neither of us smoked or drank.:D

RogueHabit

TIP: Buy one of those squitbottle fans that have been on sale at WDW for the last couple of years. If a smoke sits next to you, give them a squirt.

If you aim is real good you can even get the cig!!! I did this last year and just pointed out to the smoker that I was putting out a potentially dangerous fire.

:D

markymark

Originally posted by Ratcat
TIP: Buy one of those squitbottle fans that have been on sale at WDW for the last couple of years. If a smoke sits next to you, give them a squirt.

If you aim is real good you can even get the cig!!! I did this last year and just pointed out to the smoker that I was putting out a potentially dangerous fire.

:D

I like your style Ratcat! Trouble is if too many off us do that, we'll end up having designated squitbottle areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom