Does someone have Vic Perrin's Spaceship Earth for Youtube???

EpcotMark

Original Poster
In Honor of Epcot's 25th Anniversary, could someone PLEASE post a video of the original Spaceship Earth narration on Youtube??? I know one of you out there has it! Most of us have never seen this and what better way to celebrate EPCOT's 25th Anniversary than to see the ORIGINAL SPACESHIP EARTH. Someone please come through.:sohappy:

(Merf, back me up on this:animwink:)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
`Spaceship Earth 1982 Perrin by Martin` has a full live recording of the audio - reseeding soon at Mousebits.com :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Does anyone here physically have a video recording of it?:lookaroun
I`ve searched high and low for actual footage of the Perrin version. So far, no luck. Same for all of Makin' Memories, Magic Journeys, Astuter Computer Revue and The Water Engine.

EpcotMark

Original Poster
I`ve searched high and low for actual footage of the Perrin version. So far, no luck. Same for all of Makin' Memories, Magic Journeys, Astuter Computer Revue and The Water Engine.

There's gotta be something out there though, maybe even just a script like what used to be on Intercot. I was not happy when the EDC on that site went down.

EpcotMark

Original Poster
This is all cool people, but do we have a link yet to a recording of the Vic Perrin Narration? And please no Torrent Files, those are so stupid.:hammer: Just a ridiculous way to make it much harder to download a little file. We're all looking for MP3s or even Wavs on this thing.:wave:

dolbyman

And please no Torrent Files, those are so stupid. Just a ridiculous way to make it much harder to download a little file.

please do not judge anything just because you don't understand it. torrent arn't stupid they just bare siteadmins from whooping high traffic bills, because the users provide the traffic needed to transfer files. mousebits has a traffic of nearly 200TB in around one year. thats some serious money(several 1000$) and advertising just won't cover it. if you can name me a site with fullhd ridethroughs, whole vacation planing dvd's and music collections of several gigs for free download feel free to fill me in.

colav10

Just Checked. Vic Perrin 1982 version of Spaceship Earth by Martin is now at mousebits.com

Celebration 25 - Epcot Center (1982-2007 and Beyond)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom