Does Port Orleans have a sit down rest.

Billy Bob

Original Poster
There used to be one, called Bonfamille's Cafe, adjacent to Scat Cat's Club, but it closed when Port Orleans and Dixie Landings merged.

I thought so as we have been to Dixie Landing twice. This time just to change it up we decided on the French Qts......what did they do with the space that Bonfamille's used.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
YES, that would be very nice of you......I have 5pm reservation but I might change them if we can't order something besides the buffet..@$29 sound steep for what you get...

Bob
Pretty much every buffet in WDW charges the same.

Once they start serving the fixed-price meal, it's all they serve unless you have dietary restrictions, then they'll make something else. But the charge will be the same.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Any chance the French Quarter will have a sit down restaurant again?

Not likely. The attitude seems to be the guests can walk to Riverside if they want a sit down. Besides with Downtown Disney a boat ride away, I'd rather just head to Downtown Disney and hit Raglan Road myself the next time I stay at POFQ.

Plus if the fact that they dropped breakfast from Boatwrights is any indication, I doubt they'll be bringing a second restaurant to the Port Orleans resorts any time soon.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Not likely. The attitude seems to be the guests can walk to Riverside if they want a sit down. Besides with Downtown Disney a boat ride away, I'd rather just head to Downtown Disney and hit Raglan Road myself the next time I stay at POFQ.

Plus if the fact that they dropped breakfast from Boatwrights is any indication, I doubt they'll be bringing a second restaurant to the Port Orleans resorts any time soon.

Hi Mystic, I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Boatwright's did a rather amazing breakfast honestly, and I am incredibly sad that it is no longer available. But as you said, if the decision was made to stop serving, I cant see them opening a new restaurant due to demand, ya know? Have a great day all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom