Does Eating At A Disney Resort Count?

DSNYKID

Original Poster
Understanding that DISNYKID said he and his wife were just having some good natured bantering over this and not fighting, I am still reminded of a story.

A pastor of a church said that he counseled lots of couples in pre-marital counseling. His number one advice to men is "never win an argument with your wife." In his marriage he is 0 for 150. He said, even if you win the argument, you have lost.

Women have something men want and men will do whatever it takes to continue to receive it.:D

Absolutely true!

JikoMarie

So then your saying going to the mall and going into the Disney store is the same as going to the parks?

No. That's not what I'm saying at all. What I said was:

I still think that experiencing any part of Disney World is experiencing Walt Disney World.

Notice: Any part of Disney World, not Disney in general.

when we at that the world last month i was trying to purchase a wind breaker/pull over that came in red and blue that said in corner front wdw 1970 to that effect--did not have my size (they run short and small)--need 3xxx only came in 2xx at the time--cm said would be available in near future up to 5xxxxx--is there a way to purchase is item of clothing without going to the world or will i just use that as an excuse to return to purchase this jacket item:lol: :lol: :lol: ---if anybody knows how to purchase this item that is sold in the disney resorts only please inform me--thanks

WDWNJ, you may want to start a different thread with your question. It doesn't seem to relate to this one at all. I have a feeling you accidently hit reply instead of create a thread.

SDav10495

My first instinct was to say no--having been to WDW 7 times I would feel silly counting a meal at the Boardwalk as my 8th--but having read the details of that 1997 dinner and the first thing you glimpsed that evening I have to say...

The sight of pre-wand Spaceship Earth is enough to constitute an entire trip in my book. :D

DSNYKID

Original Poster
I remember how amazed and shocked I was when I saw the "ball" in the distance. I remember thinking... "I'm HERE!"

CBOMB

Understanding that DISNYKID said he and his wife were just having some good natured bantering over this and not fighting, I am still reminded of a story.

A pastor of a church said that he counseled lots of couples in pre-marital counseling. His number one advice to men is "never win an argument with your wife." In his marriage he is 0 for 150. He said, even if you win the argument, you have lost.

Women have something men want and men will do whatever it takes to continue to receive it.:D
Men of the World stand up, and be counted. Break these shackles that binned us... I've got to go now, my wife told me to get off of the computer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom