Does Disney still send the welcome booklet...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We got a mailer in Sept for our trip in Jan. We’re doing a split stay and got one for each property. We rented DVC points, so I was surprised to get it. It didn’t seem as big as the one they used to send.

That is what I thought too, smaller. But at least we received something. We don't always but we always get the thank you and come again card after each trip.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Very strange. From the above posts, it seems as though some people get them and some don’t, and those who do get them, receive them at various times. One would think that this would be some sort of standard operating procedure by Disney. One would be wrong, I guess.

Hayley In Wonderland

...after you make your resort reservation? I used to get so excited to receive my booklet with all of the information and dates for dining, fast pass, etc, but I booked about 7 weeks ago and haven’t received a thing. Just curious, have they done away with that or something?

Thanks in advance for any insight!
We booked through a separate agent and still received magic mail which included a little blue book, resort information, our resort reservation info and a voucher to collect a gift card :) I'm in the UK and presuming this was sent from our TA on behalf of Disney, but I'm not 100% sure.

sfbntpc

I get one every time, but I am also a DVC member, I don’t know if that makes a difference. I will say I seem to get mine about a month or 2 out from all the important dates starting the dining reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom