Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it for.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Does anybody know or do they just wait till something comes up?

I believe they have a "Master Plan". Come on now, its Disney... of course every parcel of land is planned for the next 50 years.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it for.

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

I believe they have a "Master Plan". Come on now, its Disney... of course every parcel of land is planned for the next 50 years.

snif snif i didnt know :-( lol

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it for.

snif snif i didnt know :-( lol

There, there. :(

Spamming the boards again? Just like old times eh... me and you on the boards at 3 in the morning! :eek:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it for.

There, there. :(

Spamming the boards again? Just like old times eh... me and you on the boards at 3 in the morning! :eek:

I was just thinking the same thing well we got to get back to 1 and 2 here soon. it doesnt seem right to have marky on top of the post here. PlUS he's going on vacation soon lol have u been to bed yet or just getting up?

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it for.

I was just thinking the same thing well we got to get back to 1 and 2 here soon. it doesnt seem right to have marky on top of the post here. PlUS he's going on vacation soon lol have u been to bed yet or just getting up?

Haven't gotten to bed yet... That damn Marky, thinks he's just a big shot, why I oughta... :mad: :mad:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it fo

Haven't gotten to bed yet... That damn Marky, thinks he's just a big shot, why I oughta... :mad: :mad:

Yeah I havent either. havent decided when i'll go wither. I'm used to working midnights so it doesnt bother me. :)

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use i

Yeah I havent either. havent decided when i'll go wither. I'm used to working midnights so it doesnt bother me. :)

I sleep until 1 or 2 in the afternoon anyway... so it definitely doesn't bother me. :p

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to u

I sleep until 1 or 2 in the afternoon anyway... so it definitely doesn't bother me. :p

i'll be cleaning house at that time :-(

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it for.

Morning fellas!!!!

NUMBER ONE IS HERE!!!!!

BTW It's like looking into a Spam factory in here this morning. You should be ashamed. :p

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use it fo

Originally posted by markymark

Morning fellas!!!!

NUMBER ONE IS HERE!!!!!

BTW It's like looking into a Spam factory in here this morning. You should be ashamed. :p

I cant wait till you go to the world. bye bye number 1 lol

WDW-Imagineer

Morning fellas!!!!

NUMBER ONE IS HERE!!!!!

Were sorry.... but we have to bridge the gap between us and you somehow!!

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to use i

Were sorry.... but we have to bridge the gap between us and you somehow!!

Just you wait 'till Steve sees what you have been up to!!! :D

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want to u

Just you wait 'till Steve sees what you have been up to!!! :D

He already saw the ToT thread. Plus, the threads we're spaming are lame threads that Jay Rod created. Nobody listens, or want to listen, to what he was to say anyway. It makes his boring threads more interesting ;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want

He already saw the ToT thread. Plus, the threads we're spaming are lame threads that Jay Rod created. Nobody listens, or want to listen, to what he was to say anyway. It makes his boring threads more interesting ;)

that werent lame I really wanted to know :-(

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they w

that werent lame I really wanted to know :-(

Yeah, but I answered your question... so the thread was dead anyway.

markymark

I cant wait till you go to the world. bye bye number 1 lol

Oh you think so do you. Well I have to say it really is wonderful that my being number one has got to you so much!!! ;) What will you be doing next? Replying to posts on the old forum!!

LOL!!!!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

Oh you think so do you. Well I have to say it really is wonderful that my being number one has got to you so much!!! ;) What will you be doing next? Replying to posts on the old forum!!

LOL!!!!!

Actually it hadnt got to me. If it did I would still be at the top right now ;-)

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does Disney have there land made out already for what they want

Actually it hadnt got to me. If it did I would still be at the top right now ;-)

mmmmm, yeah.....ok WHATEVER!!!! :)

MrPromey

You know, I came across this thread and saw there were two pages of replies and thought it would be a good discussion… Not the first time I’ve been wrong… :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom