Does anyone know the story of the very animated trumpet player in the Main Street Philharmonic?

mbroschak

Original Poster
I’m referring to the more height challenged trumpet player who seems to do his own thing most of the time and really gets the crowd going. We go to WDW twice a year and I have literally seen him perform every time we are there for many years. I assume he gets days off, but he has been there every single day I’ve seen them... does anyone know the background like how long he’s been there, how he is able to act kind of how ever he wants? He’s an amazing musician, just curious about his story, couldn’t find anything online

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I’m referring to the more height challenged trumpet player who seems to do his own thing most of the time and really gets the crowd going. We go to WDW twice a year and I have literally seen him perform every time we are there for many years. I assume he gets days off, but he has been there every single day I’ve seen them... does anyone know the background like how long he’s been there, how he is able to act kind of how ever he wants? He’s an amazing musician, just curious about his story, couldn’t find anything online
He played in Futureworld Brass in 1990.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom