Does anyone know the order of the bus stops?

surfsupdon

The orders change regularly, based on time of year and occupancy I'd have to assume.

Usually, Deluxe Resorts are closest and at the more convenient concourse. Moderates and Values are the farthest away. But there are always exceptions, as moderate Coronado usually has a great location at MK (spot 1??!)

Upvote 0

Erika

Usually, Deluxe Resorts are closest and at the more convenient concourse. Moderates and Values are the farthest away.

It's been a few years since our last trip, but that is how I remember it.

For the most part, I usually just keep walking waaaayyyy to the end of the row and inevitably that is where my stop is :lol: :eek:

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

The orders change regularly, based on time of year and occupancy I'd have to assume.
I totally agree.
Usually, Deluxe Resorts are closest and at the more convenient concourse. Moderates and Values are the farthest away. But there are always exceptions, as moderate Coronado usually has a great location at MK (spot 1??!)
I totally disagree.

My last 2 times at MK, for example .... the first time, CBR was in the first slot on the right (#11), and the second time POFQ was in that same #11 slot.

My most recent time to MGM, POR/POFQ was the farthest slot. The one right next to us, the second farthest slot, was for Contemporary/Poly/GF.

And so on and so on ....

Upvote 0

bob0012

I totally agree. I totally disagree.

My last 2 times at MK, for example .... the first time, CBR was in the first slot on the right (#11), and the second time POFQ was in that same #11 slot.

My most recent time to MGM, POR/POFQ was the farthest slot. The one right next to us, the second farthest slot, was for Contemporary/Poly/GF.

And so on and so on ....

At MK Cont, Poly, GF don't get bus slots, so that would explain moderate being close. As someone said they do rotate, although I have found delux to be close a lot of the time.

Upvote 0

AndyJo0930

I have been there about 8 times now (staying on property) and I have never known them to rotote my stops. We usually stay at the All Stars or Pop Century, and they are always the last ones, no matter which time of year or which park I am at. And the one time we stayed at CB, it was a pretty far walk down for that resort too!

Upvote 0

coltow

Pop always seemed to be the last spot when I atayed there. I wonder if it's because it's a new resort that they just stuck it at the end.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom