does anyone get this alot?

sabian

I have gotten that, and here is my feeling on the matter. I work all year and earn my own money. When they begin paying for my vacations, then they can gripe. But hey, i am paying for my vacation with my hard earned money, so they can keep their comments to themselves. I am going where i want to go and everyone else can just not worry about it. :mad: Disney, here i come. :sohappy:

netenyahoo

I think it is safe to say everyone who loves Disney goes through this sometime. I get it at work, but most people are cool with it now. I have postcards and other things around on my desk, so everyone knows I am a Disney nut and ask me for advice. I think a lot of people are afraid of the price to go, but it can be done cheaper than what most people think.

My wife likes going, but she gets sick of me talking about Disney. She would rather go other places more. She is looking more for a relaxed sit by the beach kind of vacation. I think next trip I will help her see that she can do that at WDW and take my daughter to do the rides/characters, etc. I can push a lot on vacation as I don't want to rest, but keep going and doing. I just love the place and want to see and do everything.

PurpleDragon

Yeah I get this too, there used to be times when my wife and I were trying to plan our next vacation and I'd say, "Lets go to Disney World", She would just roll her eyes at me an say, "We were just there last year". Good news is, she is starting to like it as much as I am now.

But I agree, pretty much everyone who loves Disney deals with this at some point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom