Does anyone else do this?

disneygirl1024

Often times when I am reading other posts about one location or another, I start day dreaming and picturing myself walking around that one area. The other day when I was with my kids at a local shopping area I walked in and it smelled like the lobby at my favorite resort. Yes I think I have it bad!! :ROFLOL:

foreverbelle

Nope you are dif. not along. I do this all the time. The local buses around the area always remind me of the Disney ones, and we have a dry cleaning service that drives around the same purple vans that the Disney lockers purple vans do. That and there will be a moment just randomly where I swear I am on property or something.

Sadly I snap out of the moments and realize I still have.....(fill in the blank) days to go before I am back.

Upvote 0

Jenna

You're not alone.I'm particularly bad at the moment as we haven't yet booked but I keep thinking of everything I could be doing in less than 11 weeks eek.

The main thing that I always imagine (which is actually pretty sad given all of the things in WDW) is boarding the parking tram...I don't know why but it REALLY excites me. Just knowing that a short trip through the parking lot and BAM the magic hits you!

Upvote 0

SMS55

I live right off the turnpike in Miami. There is an on ramp near my house which tells you South to Key West or north Orlando. I keep thinking of going north and the drive and seeing the Disney World sign as we arrive on property. I leave in 11 days so it's killing me at this point.

Upvote 0

Jenna

I live right off the turnpike in Miami. There is an on ramp near my house which tells you South to Key West or north Orlando. I keep thinking of going north and the drive and seeing the Disney World sign as we arrive on property. I leave in 11 days so it's killing me at this point.

EEk I'm jealous! Have fun!

Upvote 0

MVP Heather

I have days like that too. My DH is awesome and he edited our last vacation video, organized pics and made a complete vacation video set to our favorite Disney music. (It's about 1.5 hours long.) There are days we will watch the video and I pull out my Disney cookbooks, pick a dish to make, and imagine we are in the restaurant the dish is served while enjoying some Disney food.

Upvote 0

MagicalResorts

Me Too!

Often times when I am reading other posts about one location or another, I start day dreaming and picturing myself walking around that one area. The other day when I was with my kids at a local shopping area I walked in and it smelled like the lobby at my favorite resort. Yes I think I have it bad!! :ROFLOL:

I do this all the time and I live about 20 minutes from Walt Disney World! HA! HA! I try to go every weekend when I can. I can't get enough!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom