Does anybody else ever get this feeling?

WDWLOYAL1971

:( It get's me all the time. It usually starts on the last day of our trip (. Even though I know I have the full day of Disney fun, I just can't help but realizing this is it. And when the bus is arriving at the resort and the message, "you'll be home soon" plays out, I say to myself, yeah, you're not kidding. It's happened to me on every single trip since my first trip back in October 1971. I don't think that will will ever change. But once I get home and the depression phase fades away, I begin to plan our next trip and that always helps.:sohappy:

JiminyandTink

Perfectly normal my friend, you're hooked by the mouse.

In between trips you'll be suffering waiting to get back and strangely your life is somehow magically better for it :)

daveo43175

The feeling starts for me the morning of our departure day to go home. It is like "how can you leave here?" I am miserable the entire day and it is at it's worst boarding the plane to leave. I am so glad you can't see the parks on the climb out of Orlando or I might jump out of the plane!

mousebymarriage

OK, so it will be a week this Tuesday since i got back from my two week Disney World Vacation. I have had this strange emotional feeling all week, its like i just want to be back there straight away. I mean the last time i visited Disney World was in June 2007 and im determined not to ever go so long without a Disney Vacation again! Just wondering if anybody else gets this feeling after their trips?

We got back a couple of weeks ago and I have that exact same feeling. I have had the "Disney blues" before but, I think this time it's a bit worse because we were only in Disney for a long weekend and only visited 1 park (MK). We spent the rest of the time with family over on the gulf coast. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my family (the last time I saw them was 16 months ago) but, I guess I kind of felt like it wasn't really a Disney trip because it was so short and we only went to one park. I am hoping to spend a full week in Disney (that's what we are used to) and a week with family next summer. Keeping my fingers crossed.

mrsdanalind

OK, so it will be a week this Tuesday since i got back from my two week Disney World Vacation. I have had this strange emotional feeling all week, its like i just want to be back there straight away. I mean the last time i visited Disney World was in June 2007 and im determined not to ever go so long without a Disney Vacation again! Just wondering if anybody else gets this feeling after their trips?

:xmas:We do all the time. We use the feeling to help us plan our next visit to WDW. We try to go every year, but we are skipping a year ( this year) so that the entire family can go next year, even the Great Grandmother, who has never gone to the newest grandkid. We've already started to talk about which resort we are staying at, and which is the best park to start with, and all the minutia that makes planning so much fun.:wave:

Juliaz3

I'm glad you identified this feeling as my husband and I have it, too! Our last trip just went so fast, when I was on the plane home, I said, "I can't believe we're already going home. How did this happen?" I was genuinely amazed to find the vacation over so quickly, although we had spent 4 full days and 5 nights. We've been to DW together three times, and recently he mentioned going again this winter. I asked, "Do you really want to go again?" because I know he enjoyed our trips there but thought he might be "over" Disney or want a new destination. He said, "No, I really could go back again and again." What a wonderful feeling. DW has become a special place for us, somewhere we can escape winter and our daily stresses, and re-live past pleasures. Our first visit there was magical, and each visit continues to offer new magic. Can't WAIT to go again!

fbp

I get this feeling as well.

It helps to develop a sub-passion. Like drinking, or buying Ottawa Senators season tickets.

The drinking is a joke. Don't develop a drinking a problem.

Kirk88

Heck yeah! There's always something I wish we'd seen, done, or ridden. Just gives us an excuse to go back! Of course, coming to this site only fuels the fire!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom