Does anybody else ever get this feeling?

CaptainTC

Original Poster
OK, so it will be a week this Tuesday since i got back from my two week Disney World Vacation. I have had this strange emotional feeling all week, its like i just want to be back there straight away. I mean the last time i visited Disney World was in June 2007 and im determined not to ever go so long without a Disney Vacation again! Just wondering if anybody else gets this feeling after their trips?

disneypearl

Yes, I feel that way after each trip. It is almost a bit of a panic feeling that I have when I just get back and don't have another trip planned yet. :eek:

becanya

It took me a month last time to stop feeling that way. A whole month. I still have crazy relapses sometimes that last up to a week. It's like a condition I have now...it's so hard to go back to real life. Planning the next vacation helps. :eek:

olinecoach61

The days just following a trip are the worst. Sometimes it's like a void, I spent so much time planning and looking forward to the trip it's like a depression for a little while.

All the time, but it's the worst as soon as your back in your own town. After each trip it's off to YouTube to watch videos and learn more and more facts for the next one.

bgoebel

Definitely and I start to think the first day back home about what I'd be doing in Disney at that time for example 8:30 a.m we'd be at bus stop 11 p.m. We'd be waiting for wishes to start

Walt Disney1955

I start to miss it the second we are taking the ferry back to the transportation center. I look back the entire time at the Castle, it is so beautiful at night there from that view. My heart aches when I leave there and for the most part (like right now) I don't have trips planned ahead.

CaptainShortty

It's known by most ex Disney College Program participants (and ex-CMs) as PDD or Post Disney Depression. Symptoms include but are not limited to, excessive listening to Disney music, longing for fireworks, sudden cravings of certain Disney foods and telling way to many "This one time at Disney" stories. Cure...Return to Disney World as fast as possible and remain there indefinitely. :p

powlessfamily4

It's an addictin to be sure! The only cure is a 12 step program where step 1 is to admit you have a problem and step 2 is to start planning the next trip. By the time you are at step 12 your paid, confirmed and ready to go back. Bawahahahaha :)

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
same here!! we returned july 7 after 17 days and are considering loading the car right now and driving down for the week. really a last minute thought and not sure i can handle the 20 hour or so drive.

JIMINYCR

From the moment I wake up and see that darned envelope hanging on my resort door telling me when the ME bus will be picking me up and I realize the cold hard facts that my vacation has come to an end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom