Does any one know deals for Oct /Nov?

I haven't seen anything yet and there aren't even any good rumors, although last year that time period was announced right after the 4th, so just keep your eyes opened. I'd be shocked if something didnn't come out.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

plaz10

Add me to the list of people waiting to hear the promotions for late october/early november. This could make or break our trip!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
THANK YOU and hopefully we get some thing soon i am now at 4,000 for my trip and free dining will put me at 2,890.00 even 30 % off the room I would take why are they makeing us wait this is horrible! I need to know If i need to save more money ha ha free dining though... I like that idea :)

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

We're waiting too, last year, first they offered 40% off, then about a month later, they offered free dining. We opted for the 40% LOL but since we haven't heard anything about that, keeping fingers, eyes, toes crossed that they offer free dining :)

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
right now i would take either or! i am doing sit down dining so free dining at least i have all my redervations now! KEEP evry one updated if you see any thing!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
i completly agree many people do not book untill they kno there are deals if people wanna go Oct 1-8th well say they cant find out deals til early aug? that only 2 months away and now air fare is sky high and getting into any dinner ressies are hard as well i wish they would just let them out already im assuming they will be out by aug 1st because the other offer expiores in aug i believe

Upvote 0

SweetPea

I got a PIN code a few weeks back for free dining in November...Thanksgiving week blacked out, of course. I price our trip out several times on the WDW website simply to check availability and whatnot. I guess when you're registered with the site, it keeps track of what you trips you are pricing b/c I always got an email the next day or so offering "a special look" inside the resort we are interested in. Then, out of nowhere, the PIN code came.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom