Does any one know deals for Oct /Nov?

cbrune

Im a annual passholder going from Oct 13-22 and staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.. Im fully paid for my resort but would definitely like some more spending cash back.. Please let me know if there are any deals for October.

Upvote 0

bruce1959

I went the last week in October 2 years ago and the crowds were very light. We got our moneys worth! The only line we encountered was for Toy Story Mania and Soarin. Now my kids think that this is the way it is all the time!!!

Upvote 0

cbrune

Yea end of October is usually is very light, with the exception of Soarin, Test Track, and Toy Story Mania.. Its my gf's first big trip with me and Im making her get up and get there before the park opens to do these rides :)

Upvote 0
Im a annual passholder going from Oct 13-22 and staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.. Im fully paid for my resort but would definitely like some more spending cash back.. Please let me know if there are any deals for October.

When that AP rate comes out, call them the first day--the last round of AP discounts were terrible and very limited.

I'm trying to book a night at the end of my December trip with an AP discount and I'm worried I won't get it.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I am watching for first week in Nov. for a co-worker. I have gotten a PIN CODE for the time frame so I would think if Disney was going to offer something it would be soon :shrug:

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

is that late october, early november time of year still considered value season or is it under the new higher priced fall season?

we were able to book starting nov 27th with a resort discount. i don't remember what it was for the value resorts but it was 35% for moderates and 40% for deluxe. but we had to book before february 28th to get it so it's the first time we've had well over 200 days on our trip countdown. if i remember correctly there were some dates before thanksgiving included in that offer as well.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I admit it, I got tired of waiting for an email for free dining or pin codes, so I called Disney..... I inquired about free dining for October.... the CM told me, he was surprised free dining was offered for the summer, (peak season) and didn't see anything as of right now for any free dining up until October 1, however, that doesn't mean that won't change. He said, and I quote "If any deals for dining do occur, most likely it will be mid August, so check back with us then". Soooo there's a possibility!! :sohappy: Hope this helps all....... all I can say is call 407 WDW DINE mid August :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom