Does any one find test track to be boring

DisneyMusician2

It wasn't built to be a ridiculously intense thrill ride....go to M:S if that is what you are looking for. It was built to continue the GM sponsorship, and it is really meant to show off the quality control process, not give you an acceleration thrill. For that, it is done well!

Glen Quagmire

Original Poster
It wasn't built to be a ridiculously intense thrill ride....go to M:S if that is what you are looking for. It was built to continue the GM sponsorship, and it is really meant to show off the quality control process, not give you an acceleration thrill. For that, it is done well!
not to be a big pain in the butt, but even if it isnt meant to be a thrill ride the inside is still not up to par in most areas.

Skylinecar1982

I find it kind of boring from the stand point of being a Motor Sports Enthusiast but, on the other hand as a normal person I find it fun and enjoy it.

Champion : I think your responses to Glen and rude and uncalled for. My question to you is have you done the research? My motto is question everything never take one persons opinion.(Oh and just so you know everyone responses are opinions being there is no way to back up information stated) How do you know or judge one person being and genius and the other being not?

Anyways for the ride. I do believe they could add a longer straight and do a 0-100-0 test. Or maybe how about the slalom. Just plain speed is nothing, I've done 155MPH in a car and 174mph on a bike and it is nothing compared to 80mph+ in a turn banked or not also a thrill is acceleration(I used to have a 94 rx-7 single turbo w/ 350whp anyone who knows cars knows these are fast)G's equal thrills So it boils down to G's and speed alone equals no G's. Or how about just adding some plain non-bank turns. And of course improve the support in the seats. I know this is kind of difficult knowing the seats have to accommodate guests of all sizes and shapes while resisting wear and tear. Maybe some sort of self adjustable air-bag support system in the seats.

I think for the last turn: the steering angle of the turn and the bank both play a part in how fast you can go in the turn. Maybe if they where to make the turn wider or make the bank steeper they would be able to squeeze a couple more MPH out of the turn. Of course assuming that the angle of the bank right now is not enough to go faster. Which I believe is not true. I say this for the reason that there is alot more that goes into this then in s normal car. I mean is the ride like slot cars(just a pin attached to the car guiding it around the track)or is it like a roller coaster (with two to more wheels hugging the track in different directions.)

Oh yeah I had to add maybe some aerodynamics to also help the car keep down the wheels. Maybe canards, spoilers, or underbody items???

:eek:

I love Dinosaur. Many Disney fans complain about the lack of theming and scenery, but I prefer it that way! The darkness makes this more of a psychological thriller. I know that I'm in the minority here, but I think that getting jostled around in the darkness with loud noises is more exciting than driving through a well-lit temple.

You are NOT alone! Dinosaur is certainly one of my all time fave Disney attractions. The ride messes with your senses by allowing you to hear, but not see everything that is breathing (and growling) around you:lookaroun , and that is what makes the experience so darn thrilling! I have yet to meet one person who did not find Dinosaur a truck load of fun the first time they ventured aboard their time traveler. After countless ride throughs, I STILL freak out when the Carnosaur roars above you, and squish towards the floorboard like a dork when the huge head comes to take you just before the return from past to present. :eek:

Rockin Roller

Riding test track at night gives it the ultimate thrill. I love this ride and always have. but at night when you zip around those corners outside the lights are just a blur. its amazazazing(sorry just watched the bechwarmers so that why i typed amazing that way.) but anyways i also love hearing from a distance the side of the cars zipping around the track

C&D

I love the que (as long as I don't have to be waiting too long), and the final highspeed/high banked turn keeps me coming back. I also make repeated trips back to the post show to look at the new vehicles. I've been a GM fan forever and love to look and peruse the new models. If there is a Corvette/ZO6 on display; bonus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom